A fantastical content creation opportunity has arisen to join the Attraction Source & TowersTimes Team. Do you have experience in creating informative, engaging social media posts? Are you able to create eye-catching written content to complement our strategy? Then you could be the person we’re looking for.
We’re interested in hearing from content creators in who specialise in social media, news article and trip report writing, and photography. However, if you feel you can contribute creatively to our community in other ways, then we’d love to hear from you too.
Qualities that we are looking for
– A keen eye for high quality content creation.
– Passion for creative writing and photography.
– Good understanding of what creates exciting, engaging content.
– A great team player.
– Availability to frequent attractions to provide creative content and website updates.
– Support the community with new content, even in the closed season, to keep our channels consistently active.
– Be prepared to create news articles and trip reports at short notice when required.
– Support other team members and work together as a cohesive and professional team.
– Attend as many Attraction Source Events as possible, providing a friendly, welcoming and inclusive experience on the day.
– Have fun and enjoy yourself!
– Become part of a welcoming and inclusive team behind one of the largest communities for theme parks and attractions in the UK and beyond.
– Thorough training and support is given with the aim of developing you in our areas of expertise such as WordPress, creative writing, social media platforms and event planning.
– Occasional invites to press and media previews of new attractions and events.
– Opportunities to build positive new relationships with others in the industry such as like-minded enthusiasts, event attendees, and attraction professionals.
Each role at Attraction Source and TowersTimes is classed as volunteering. Roles, titles and time invested may change and develop in the future, and remuneration will not be provided other than reimbursement of prior agreed expenses.
Interested? To apply simply click on the link below and fill in the application form. We will be closing applications at 21:00 on Wednesday 15th February 2023.
It is important to know what you would do in the scenarios provided, but we also want to know about YOU – so do not hesitate to let your personality shine in your answers.
We look forward to hearing from you.