Welcome to Attraction Source and TowersTimes. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms & conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms & conditions, please do not use our website.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Attraction Source and TowersTimes’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Attraction Source and TowersTimes websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, images, video, text and features, with the notable exception of registered trademarks of the various theme parks and attractions that we feature.
Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any unauthorised use of any material from this website without prior written consent of the Attraction Source and TowersTimes Team is prohibited. Failure to comply with this copyright notice may result in legal and/or civil action being taken.
Should you have any queries regarding the above terms & conditions, please contact us.