Disneyland Espana

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
fanm

Article in The Sunday Times: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 36223.html

Disney are looking to build a new attraction in Europe, this time on the Costa Del Sol, but exatcly WHAT they are building remains a mystery. Disney states it will build a 'summer camp' for kids to improve sport and language while on holiday, while town officials state that they expect a 'EuroDisney park' to be built there in the next few years.

With the state of Disneyland Paris, I would expect the summer camp to be the most likely choice, but Spain would be, in my eyes, a better place to put a Disneyland than Paris. Interestingly, the article also suggests that placing Disneyland Paris in Paris wasn't a good idea.

Heres hoping for Disneyland Espana.
Argh! REVISION
AstroDan

I think Paris is a better idea. Paris gets more tourists than any one Spanish city, plus France is more central to Europe allowing better access for all (UK, Scandinavia, Poland etc.).

I don't want a Disney in Spain, the parks are pretty much all the same so I don't see any point unless it was one of the park formats other than the magic kingdom and studios parks.