TTF Gets Cosy

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
sammie04

We should in towers street then. We can walk back through the woodland walk then for a good nose :lol: . Do you think it will be busy saturday? Has anyone booked Cariba Creek?
Sazzle

Believe me. Matt will join you :P lmao I'll make him!

I'll be there too, so I'll come n spend the day eith you guys if that's alright? I have to pester Ade C for a lift and if he doesn't give me one, I'm on the scrounge :P
Anonymous

Ok around towers street, just keep in contact kids. Its a shame the taverns shut sammie we could do Strictly Tavern Dancing again lol.

I believe a few more names have been added to the list including, Sarah (saz sparkle) who is coming with Matt (towersart) and Ade C (dunno who that is). Kaycee and Craig arent coming as they are on the piss the night before, theres a shocker!

If my car hasnt returned I will rent one and drive that.
air_head

Hey guys, would anyone mind if I join you on the 4th? Had alot going on, could do with a decent day out.
Anonymous

Ohhh you poos, you're all so lucky. :(
Ant

Im gutted you and Craig aint going aint seen both of yers for aggges :( .

air_head of course ya can the more the merrier thats what I think :P :P .
Anonymous

Ant, you joining me and Mattttt in the Tavern for some drunkeness April 1st. We're planning it as we speak! :D
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ant

Bad, Bad Remember Alcohol at Towers is bad and can lead to evil sinfull things :roll: :twisted:

Cough Cough oh yerrr Im there just about legally and for some plays on the fruity machine
Last edited by Ant on Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

[quote=""Ant""]Bad, Bad Remember Alcohol at Towers is bad and can lead to evil sinfull things :roll: :twisted:

Cough Cough oh yerrr Im there just about legally and for some plays on the fruity machine[/quote]

If you can get me off there *cough*
stokywolf

Oh dear, Alcohol, get it off park!
Air_head, you know you can come along if you want to.

Anyways tommorrow, The plan is too meet at the hotel between 10-10:30, unless everyone wants too meet at the main entrance instead as you cannot get into the park through the woodland walk. Im not fussed where the most of you lot want to join.

We will have plenty of time to do stuff on park. If anyone wants to see the iceshow, i suggest we go and watch the show at 12 and not at 2, this will mean more rerides on anything at the end of the day as most people will have left the park or are occupied by the 2 o clock Iceshow.

After we've been on park, those who want to come down to the hotel can, i think we can chill out here for a while and have a chat and a laugh and those who want to go into cariba creek can go on in there :).

The members who are going are:
Me, Sammie, Antelope, Ben, Jnewcombe, Nuke, air_head, Sarah ,Towersart and someone else i beleive.
Nightsin2dreams will you be going?
If anyone requires my phone numbr just PM me.

Thanks you
Stoky :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Gashead

I might come...Doubtful though
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

thank you ray! i'll be there having to train and bus so should get there at tenish :)

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Vik

Yes I will be there too Ray.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

Just to warn you guys - meeting at the hotel is a bit pointless really seeing as they put on a minibus to transport hotel guests to the main entrance which is open (without staff may I add, last week Craig, Ray and I walked straight in without flashing our annual passes at all!), so basically you may as well meet at the front gates.
Vik

Are you still able to park in the coach park, like last year?
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

towersart

Yes you can! Just to re-iterate, the Woodland Walk was apparantly Closed last week.
Anonymous

*hangs head* Sorry, Matt.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

so who is going swimming after guys? IF some are then i'll book in tonight if people aren't then i won't bother :P

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

stokywolf

Im sorry dave, I was in a rush this morning before i had to leave the house. I feal like such a T**t.

Im not sure who's swimming or what yet, so i think the people who are swimming can get a discount tomorrow (if they have an annual pass) but if people want to book then it's ok, doesnt change anything really.

You can park on priority/coachpark, i think we should meet at the main entrance then (outside the turnstiles) between 10-10:30.

Any other quieries just PM/email me or add me on msn i shall be on most of tonight and shall check last thing before i leave tomorrow to see if someone has had to pull out, will be late. etc.

Thanks
Ray :)
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

I think most people have my teleMOFOne number if they want me. Ive got a sat nav system to get me there too so I may be there a little earlier.

I say meet at the gates, it will be so much easier. Between 10-10.30 let someone know if your running abit late.

Swimming im not booking but my speedos are in the car just in case, it depends whos doing what and how busy it is etc, although I think a warm up in the hotel and a quick drink and natter would be nice. Also I dont have to rush back anymore so if anyone fancies having a meal at night we could find somewhere, or its mcdonalds drive through on the way home!