TTF Camping It Up 3 - Who's going List

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Ok the purpose of this topic is to put your name down if your DEFINATELY going to this meetup, all meetup discussion can be continued in the other topic.

This is just so that we can keep track of who's going and who isn't. Post below simply saying "i'm going" or whatever and i will add you to the list below then delete your post.

Thanks. :):P

Confirmed Attendants:

*Adz-TTR
*Gashead
*Kaycee
*Crofty
*Ade
*Dstone
*Stokey
*Sammie04
*Ant
*Nightsin2dreams
*Jnewcombe
*Nuke
*Dave186
*Sue
*MikeB
*Serenicevanescence (Charlie)
*Craig2
*Matttttttttttttttttttttttttt[insert extra T's here]
*oldgitBEN
*Wayne
*Sarah-TTF
*Dagan
*nate
*azzer

So Far Total Of: 24
Last edited by Adz on Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dobbo

Final meetup arrangements

I will be on park on Saturday for the meetup and just want to make sure it all goes smoothly. I will arrive at around 9.30am and go through the main gate then. Most of the members will find their own way to eachother by ringing or texting eachother im sure!

Possibly heading for the valley early on if its anything like usual meetups, so heres some possible times to meet us:

Outside Air shop at 10am
Rita exit at 11.30am
Courtyard Tavern at 3pm
Rita entrance at 8pm

Obviously i cannot garuntee that we will be around at these times, as it is fireworks it will be very busy and we will just have to go where the queues are smaller.

If you struggle to find us, ring the TTF Camping it up 3 hotline on 07773 902778
TowersTimes founder and owner 2000-2003
Please do not contact me regarding this site as I no longer own it!
Anonymous

I shall be there, but on Sunday only.

:)
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave

i'll be there on the sunday too

<edit> Just to confuse matters im gonna comment on the next post in this one. in a bit of a time travel paradox sort of way. but yeat kaycee assumethepossition is someone else ;-) i have spaces in my name. just thougt id clear that up :-D
Last edited by Dave on Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Many members will still be there Sunday, assumetheposition - you're very welcome to come spend the day with us if you so wish!
Anonymous

I have KC and Ades numbers plus the hotline, Im hoping to be there 9:30ish but may be late depending on traffic.
Ring me if you want i will have my hands free on in my car and seen as its almost 3 hours alone will enjoy some conversation.
But DONT text me i'll reply and probably crash lol.
Dagan

Any rides that take a full load of around 25?

Need to recreate the Pirate Adventure boat full - that sinks. That and the Stormforce boat full - that sinks.
sammie04

well theres only one boat that can recreate this seeing as toyland tours is gone river bank ispy :) lets just hope ant doesnt get pooed on again this time
Ant

A River bank I spy takeover would be funny :lol:. Loves pressing the animal buttons and especially pressing the same animal noise none stop :P :wink: .