Unofficial TTF meet up to Drayton Manor.

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
stokywolf

If your online now... Hurry ya backside along to the meetup, We shall know who you are a bit better by then, If you do not chicken out (and i dont know why you will chicken out) you know where to meet us.
Hopefully we (Me,Wayne,Saz,Beth&Heather) shall be intime to meet you at the first meetup point if not, im sure ill catch up to where you are via phone, (or just keep an eye out for a wierdo in a black oblivion shirt with a dodgy haircut)
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Dagan

i r at dmp. posting from phone
Dagan

well. most people are here now. lets see how long it is till we get chucked out
Dagan

Home now. What a day that was.

Quite a turn out as you will see from the group photos.

Highlights of the day:

Mass violence on the Dodgems, Vicki Pollards sister operating Golden Nuggets, the entire group filling a boat on Pirate Adventure causing it to nearly flood the boat after the drop & myself somehow managing to fit onto (The) Shockwave.

I'm sure photos and/or a new topic will appear soon.
Jnewcombe

PHEW time flys while your having such fun as they say . .

what a great day i had proberly will do a trip report later if i can be arsed.
Big hello to the new people i met today Squiggles , Dagan , Williscroft, Beth + mate your all very nice/cool people.

Highlights today consists of .
meeting all you lovely people again
Bird pooing on Ant
Bird Pooing on Crofty
Crofty sitting in bird poo
Stormforce / Pirates adventure boats nearlly sinking cause of overloading
plus many more ill inclyde in report maby.

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Gashead

Hahahahahahahaha TODAY WAS ACE!

As ray the gay would say "it was a pissa"

Aswell as the highlights mentioned there was the winding up of the ladder ladie

Me jon nuke and si getting stranded in the rapids as boats drifted by us

the banana flavored condoms everyone was wearing

Ant doing his usal mad things...writting on the floor about a cetain forum and me and nuke fart assing around putting him in a bin and then ant got his feet stuck :lol:

The Haunting....start Quing leave come back start quing leave come back start quing leave :lol:

Rays anal beads :wink:

The bird **** people :lol: :lol:

Really nice to meet phil(squiggles) **** nice lad! also dagan he made me laugh too nice to meet him at the last...although hes a **** giant haha , nukes friend si he was cool too...got in with the banter...made me laugh when the ladder women asked him the time and he replied (ive got the time if youve got the place" hahahaha and also young bethan haha SLAG coolio too!Williscroft too, didnt talk to him much but seems shy!Nice to have a few new faces to add to the ever expanding TTF crew :mrgreen:
Williscroft

Yup what a day, well nackard now lol. Yer you got it in one Gashead, Im extremely shy :oops: Was cool meeting every one and cant wait till another meet up :) Most people seemed pleased with G-force aswell which was good. Got soaked on Stormforce as i was the only one not to buy a (as Gashead called um) banna flavord condom :lol:

overall a fantasic day (ow and a yummy mc donalds aswell in tamworth :P )
Anonymous

So its sounds like you all had a realy good day! was there any pics that can be posted on here i herd about the G-force screens lol How did you all think G-Force was? what do you think of the ride?
sammie04

i thought i was quite a good ride but its abit painful because if it goes in too tight you cant breathe :lol: and i had a brilliant day yesterday and thanks to everyone for making it fantastic day i will be doing a trip report soon and picture from yesterday are on my msn space in my sig enjoy! :D
Anonymous

Yeppers,i had an ace day too :)
And so did Heather. Highlight of the day was sitting on stormforce 10 looking like a bunch of banana flavoured jonnys (lmao),will do my best to post the pic soon :D
Another highlight was meeting everyone,they were all really nice,and made me and Heather feel at home as soon as we arrived :D
The day was ace,and the weather was brill :D,plus as soon as i got home (which was an hour later than planned because of train :mad:)i got to see all the pics that Crofty had takn :D,there's some really good ones in there :D.
And Craig,i know it's you calling me a slag now,because you just did it in ya post ;)
Anyway,i will post a trip report soon,and i hope to meet everyone again soon,and i shall bring Heath along with me next time too,seeing as everyone loved her so much!even though she hardly went on anything :)
TTFN!
beth xx
Dom1991

Well I couldn't go yesterday but I should be able to go to the next one (even though it'll probably be ages :lol:) And williscroft, I already said I was shy but to be more specific, I'm a selective mute. :oops:
Last edited by Dom1991 on Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sammie04

ok here goes my trip report

ride count:
G-force-2
Shockwave-2
Blackrevolver-1
Maelstrom-2
Pirate Adventure-1
Buccaneer-1
Stormforce10-1
dodgems-1
splash canyon-1
golden nuggets shootout-1
sombreros-1
pandemonium-1
big wheel-1

I got on park about 10 am and me and ant walked in and we saw Dagan on the way to meetup point my gosh that man is tall. :P Then we stood at meetup point for a bit and me and ant were early for once. Then kc, crofty, craig and williscroft arrived and soon followed by everyone else. It was great to see a few new faces and got along with them people really well.
We headed over to G-force for our first ride and the queue line is amazing with the electric thing on the ceiling and the windows media player screens :lol:. I was beating up Wayne in the queue and i wanted to have a cat fight with him outside and also we wrote stoke scum on rays head and ttf on ants head with a graphite pencil and i got covered in graphite shite :P. Me and Ray went on G-Force first and i must say what a ride was really good :) i enjoyed it. Then after experiencing G-force we went on shockwave. The queue wasnt long and it was just so funny watching Dagan in the train before us he is so tall and you could just see him in pain the whole way round :lol:. After a good scream on shockwave and people coming off clutching their privates we headed over to black revolver. That was a funny ride Ray spun the car really fast and me and beth were screaming so loud people could hear us outside and instantly knew it was me screaming :shock:. Then after that we went on Pirates Adventure where we got a whole boat together http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 010013.jpg . then the people sitting at the back got wet bums because thats where all the water went after that little drop. Then ant thought it would be funny to start chucking water back and get everyone wet and this made wayne very mad because he got a tad wet :P. After wayne came off he gave ant a good telling off by lifting him up spinning him round so then i told wayne off but i got it all wrong and this resulted with me on the floor laughing mentally with my wet bum http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 010015.jpg . Then we went on Maelstrom and that was a good ride i had my hair blowing everywhere. Then we went over to Dodgems where certain people were doing strange dancing in the queue line to the amazing music. We had a good bump on the dodgems and decided to go on a challenging ride what better than Bucaneer.
Then we decided it was time for a good water ride and what better then stormforce 10 we thought maybe it wasnt a good idea to get wet that day so we bought a waterproof aka banana flavoured comdom. So there we were walking round the queue 10 of us a huge gang of banana flavoured comdoms http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 010030.jpg We filled a boat and 2 in a other boat and we went round in our protection and i think the weight of all of us stopped the boat halfway round :lol:. Due to us already being wet in our comdoms we went on Splash Canyon and that was a really funny ride and craig managed to keep dry :lol:. Then we headed down to Apocolypse where im not great with heights so i never rode that so me and Heather went on the big wheel instead where we were reading sneak. At some point on apocolypse a bird pooed in sarahs hair, on ants hand and crofty sat in some too :P . After Apocolypse we went on golden nuggits shoot out where i beat ray haha. At some point after this i began to get a really bad headache. Then we headed over to pendulim(cant spell that one). Then on sombreros which i thought ray was having an orgasim on and heather really enjoyed this ride. Then we did maelstrom again i think at this point i was feeling really ill so thats why i was really quiet at end of the day and i felt like i was dead :lol:. Then we went on g-force and shockwave again and then we just sat round park for a bit talking and getting annoyed by them little flys. Then we left Williscroft at this point and then we left the park. We did some meetup photos then everyone got in their cars and left thanks guys for a great day even though i felt really ill at end of day :cry: .
People (i havent done this for a while so i want to hehe):
Ant- Hes my brother and one mental dude hes always just being basically dangerously camp he never got a chance to go see the snakes bless him :P

Craig- the guy just skitted liverpool accents all day and made fun of ant when the bird pooed on his hand made me laugh when he told me about the japanese people on the dodgems :lol:

Crofty- he was the rear end of the group in the G-force queue made me laugh in the dodgems queue cant remember what about though but it was funny and he sat in bird poop bless him and now he isnt the tallest there.

Kaycee- aw shes one funny person bless her and she didnt win the race on them horses against williscroft. Me and her spotted something that wayne does when someone is speaking to him :P

Williscroft(Lee)- He was a really nice person he was very quiet but also very funny at times like when we were on stormforce and he had a bag over his head and got soaked :lol:.

Ray- My crazy boyfriend he was mental as usual and gave me lots of nice hugs when i wasnt well and he really enjoyed his first experience at drayton manor park :D

Wayne- This guy is hilarious he made cracks me up and i also apologise for hitting him yesterday but hes just so fun to hit :P

Dagan- wow that guys a giant i met him and i was like wow :o and he made me laugh so much when he was on shockwave because he was too big :lol:

Sarah- me and her are going to have a bitch fight with wayne next time :lol: we had a good laugh in the G-force queue shes on cool gal.

Jon- Hes mad with his prawn boy impressions but hes one funny guy him and his brother seem to love taunting me and he says everyone i see him im unwell yes jon you make me sick :P

Squiggles(phil)- Wow finally met face behind the name but when i met him he said he was phil and i thought ok whos phil then i thought wheres squiggles :lol: he was a funny dude made me laugh when i met him

Heather- funny girl made me laugh when we were on big wheel and she didnt hardly go on any rides i say im going to help her overcome her fears :lol: she was really lovely and friendly too

Ian- he was giving me advice when i wasnt well and like his brother he enjoys taunting me :lol: his stormforce 10 picture was just the best where he had that white thing in his face

Beth- Really nice person and i thought she was smaller then me but i was proved wrong me and her screamed on shockwave and black revolver together i think we deafened ray on both :P

Ians Friend( i think)- I wasnt actually sure who this guy was i thought he was just there :lol: he was really cool anyway really funny guy made me laugh
Group pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 010054.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... mgroup.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 010066.jpg
Williscroft

very nicely reported sammie04, :D I look like an odd one out on that picture lol and i dont usualy have a face like that, it was because i was kneeling on somthing and i wasent shure wot it was then quickly looked up for photo lol :)
Anonymous

Me and Heather(my mate)woke up at 6.45am. We'd only had 4 hours sleep because we were so excited,so we were slugging around getting our stuff together.
We set off for traino at 6.15,and our train was leaving at 6.46. The journey was boring,but as we neared Tamworth about 10.00,i started to feel a bit nervous.
Wayne,Saz and Stoky were waiting for me and Heath on the opposite platform,so we crossed over and got to them. We talked as we were all walking to the car,and set off to the park.
When we got there,me and Ray decided we'd pay halves for a ticket because he had a BOGOF,so that made me save a phew bob lol.
Anyway,we got into the park and walked to the proposed meeting place. I saw Crofty and i shouted "oi BOYO!",everyone else looked at me and i blushed lol,because i'd just made an idiot of meself.
Anyway,me and heather were introduced to everyone,and then we made our way to G-Force. Heather didnt wanna go on because she was scared of coasters so we left her to record the action on my mobile (i deleted by accident :()We all went on the rides together,but on different carriages obviously,the only ride we all managed to fit in at the same time was Pirate Adventure.It was cool,we were all splashing each other,and wayne got funny at the end with ant cuz ant got wayne a bit wet (what do you do while in the shower eh wayne?u get wet there silly!)
Anyway,we went on all the rides that Sammy said we went on,and me and Crofty went on Apocolypse for me second time standing up. I dunno if that's the bit where he got bird crap on him pmsl,but when i came off apocolypse and found out Ant and Sarah had **** off them everyone was in giggles lol.Shady though,i'd of hated being in their position.We all kept going to the Haunting meaning to queue up,but seeing as the queue was so long we kept leaving because we couldnt be arsed to queue up,so we went on Pandemonium(woohoo Sammie :P)and then went back to the haunting,and then decided to go on something else while waiting for the queue to go down,but in the end we didnt go on the haunting because we forgot at the end of the day.
When we went on the golden nugget ride,i expected my gun to work so that i could impress the others with my shooting skills,but my gun wouldnt work! Wayne was laughing at me!He said "i got blah blah blah points,and u got none!"I really wanted to kick him.
When we went on Stromforce 10,we all looked like a bunch of banana flavored jonnies,and the ones who werent wearing ponchos were making fun of us lol. But then we went on Splash Canyon (i aint on that pic,i was on another boat),and we were all having giggles.
We went around the park when all the rides closed after,but when the others went on the shockwave,me and some of the others were teasing the ladder lady,and daring her to go on the ladders here
When every ride and other thing had closed,we walked around the park,but then Williscroft left us,so we went outta the park then after being attacked by a swarm of white flies. Like Sammie said,after we got outta the park,we took a few group photos,and then everyone went their seperate ways.
One of my fave parts of the day was when me,Sammie,Ray and Si(Ian's mate)went on Blackrevolver and were trying to sing but got spun around so much that we were screaming and giggling,and before it started the guy was having problems closing us in lmao,but i cant wait to go on another TTF meet up!!!
See ya soon guys!!!:D
plasticboy

Looks like you all had a klass time!!!!!!!!

I gona have to get myself along to one of these meet ups!!!!!! Everyone always tells me im really funny, so i suppose i would make everyone laugh!!! lol
Doopy Dan

Yea, i wish i went yesterday, i was stupid not too seeing as im not far from the park, ah well theres always the next meet up, and hopefully ill make it to an Alton one this season.
Jnewcombe

nice trip report bethan , today hopefully i will write mine out if im not busy at work lol

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Dom1991

Doopy Dan, if we went to a meet-up at the same time, no doubt about it, you'd recognise me from Rawlett. That is if you still don't have a tiny grudge against me for being a mute :P
Anonymous

[quote=""Jnewcombe""]nice trip report bethan , today hopefully i will write mine out if im not busy at work lol

Jon[/quote]

Please dun call me Bethan!it's sooo annoying lol! :evil:
sammie04

nice trip report beth very nicely done :D i cant wait till the next meetup which is the alton one i think but its so far away :(