Unofficial TTF meet up to Drayton Manor.

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

Yeah,but craig...you were the accused one! :P
sorry!
anyway,i cant wait to go now...well excited :D
Ant

I should be coming dont know yet just trying to get round sammie to go. Otherwise I doubt I will be going :cry: .
Dagan

seems like large numbers. i think some ride takeovers need to be arranged
Vik

Hope you all have a good day then, I cant come, gotta work, unless of course there is someone here who wouldnt mind 12 hours worth of punishment and do my job for me for the day :twisted: , but I wouldnt recomend it. :x
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

stokywolf

Right make a final list of who is actually going.
so far i know for sure that the following will be going:
Me
Wayne
Craig
Kaycee
Beth
Beths Friend (Heather)
Williscroft
Jnewcombe
Nuke
Ant
Sammie
Dagan
Squiggles
Croftybaby
Sarah
Total so far:16 (dependant on 1 memeber)
Anymore people definatly going? please state below, I shall totaly confirm the list on saturday morning, for contact details you can pm me or ask anyone else who has volunteerd to do so.
Last edited by stokywolf on Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Dagan

[quote=""bethbrit2001""]Yay!i always wanted to meet Dagan,he seems like a huge giggle!:D[/quote]

Woo I have a friend... either that or giggle is some new slang word I'm not hip to.
Squiggles

Ok people... deep breaths... I know this is the moment you've all been waiting for.

I'm going to be there!!!*

I figure its about time to prove I actually exsist, rather then being a disembodied angry beaver/dude in underwear.

*Squiggs takes no responsibility for not turning up due to unforseen circumstance including a duff car... which is actually a forseen cicumsatnce, considering I just though of it.

[quote=""williscroft""]Ow and Squiggles, Bring duck tape, lots of duck tape and we will run round your car a few hundred times with it That shoud keep it safely locked for the day [/quote]

Its good news... I can now lock my car... admittedly it does involve a bit of wire and an awful lot of clambering, but it'll lock!! (This morning to unlock it I had to climb in through the boot!) I may bring that duck tape anyway though... you never know when it might come in useful!! ;)
Edwardo..... move me!
Ant

Finally get to meet this mysterious Suiggles oooo 8) . I will 100% be going now that sammies decided she wants to go sound :D
Anonymous

Haha Dangerously Camp Ant is making an appearance!

[quote=""Squiggles""]

I figure its about time to prove I actually exsist, rather then being a disembodied angry beaver/dude in underwear.

[/quote]

Is that underwear on his head? I've always thought it was a hard hat!! :lol:

Wow, we got a few TTF meet-up newbies. :D

Wayne mentioned yesterday that Saz was going as well?
Dagan

Spot The Flaw™ DMP Edition

Whoever can spot the most flaws & pure shoddyness around the park will win fantastic prize*

Here's some tips to get you started:

Apocalypse Air Gates.... well now chain gates.
Rapid boats randomly getting stuck behind the barrels.
Golden Nuggets Guns mysteriously not working.
Anything in Pirate Adventure ;)

*Fantastic Prize will probably just be one of my left over donuts or a chip.
Jnewcombe

oo i want the donut to throw at stoky ! , what time we meeting ect

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Anonymous

Sorry but i cant come tomorrow :x ....Aston Villa Vrs Spurs is on tomorrow home game! I did realy want to come but ive got to put my other season ticket that cost me a bomb to good use....Sorry you lot have a good day im of to get ready for a friday night out lol :P
Anonymous

I'd really have loved to have come along and swapped some user names for real people (whilst getting a go on G-Force and Shockwave), but I haven't got access to transport this weekend - and the normal 1 hour 15 mins train journey from London to Tamworth has performed a mysterious 'more than doubling' trick.

Hope y'all have a great time and hope to meet some of you soon...
stokywolf

Squiggles hope you my text.
There should be 2 meetup points and with much help from Williscroft (thank you) the first meeting point shall be 10:15-10:30 at the icecream hut next to Maelstrom where apparently G-Force is close to, so possibly one of the first rides of the day on there. :D
2nd meetup point shall be the benches on the right hand side of the path that runs between the 2 lakes in the middle of the park at 11:30.

Any queries please leave below. I shall be back on here Early tomorrow morning to answer any questions before i set off for 8:30. I shan't be on for the rest of tonigt for certain reasons, grrrr.

Farewell untill tomorrow.....
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Squiggles

Got it... cheers Stoky!!

See you at 10.15-10.30 at the ice cream hut. :)
Edwardo..... move me!
Steighvo

I was coming but i think i have chickened out. No one really knows me and i would feel like such a melon :(. Im such a weed. Should i come?
Touch my beans... said the man!
sammie04

aw come on anybody is welcome to come and the fun is absolutely worth it, please come and watch my brother acting like the famous dangerous camp idiot he is :P. I shall be coming with my brother and we will be there 10.15 i should hope, you know me and ant usually get all the meetups late.Me and ant like doing our makeup properley its a slow process :lol:
Williscroft

Anyone not knowing were to go tomorrow (like if you have never been before) just look out for someone in a blue hoody looking half dead on a bench as ill be there from about 8:45 (due to bus running either very early or very late) :x Owell ill have a nice wounder round a deserted park for an hour or two on me todd :roll: :D See you all tomorrow :)
Steighvo

i dont know what to doooooooooooooooo!

Should i go?
Shouldnt i?

SO CONFUSING!
Touch my beans... said the man!