Unofficial TTF meet up to Drayton Manor.

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

You're with Williscroft aren't you? Well, he has, or will have Wayne's number or the other way round, so we'll all be in touch that way.
Anonymous

Ok....well the weathers lookin good for this saturday http://uk.weather.com/weather/detail/B78?dayNum=3 Hopefully theyll have the waves on full on the splash canyon...ill try and meet up with williscroft being as he will be at the park before i even get up...lol...then well come and find you..You can find photos of me on my Msn Space the site for it is...http://spaces.msn.com/members/Wheeler2k5/
Anonymous

On your MSN Space, go to Settings, then Permissions, and make sure it's set to 'Public', because access to your space is restricted.

Ditto with my space as well, addy in sig.
Anonymous

Thanks Kaycee all sorted now....Ive just been reading your Msn space and you sound like a realy great person....I was lafin about the bit on the 10p bread lol Cant wait till saturday....g2g now meetin my friend from school then goin the Gym as you said on your blog kaycee gettin rid of the summer holiday belly :o lol
Dom1991

Damn... I really want to go but I'll just end up looking like an anti-social git who doesn't speak to anyone lol. Yep, that's exactly how shy I am...
Anonymous

You should come along DomC - all you gotta do is introduce yourself to everyone and we'll take you under our wing! You'll be tripping people up, playing pranks and talking about bumming by the end of the day! :D I reckon all you need is a bit of encouragement to come! ;)
Lightwater valley rules

I would come but its to far away. Plus i have no one to take me.
Next trip to Lightwater valley = 29th october
Williscroft

Dom C, Im mega shy, as the TTF bunch probably found out last time i went to a meet up, met up for one go on air and they never saw me again :lol: im just not good with meeting new people. Its not like you have to stay in a group all day, go off on your own if you like for a bit and re meet at a later time. Its like i dont know if ill be in the group all day as i usualy go to DM on my own and bomb round the place like mad and get on 20 odd rides and being in a group will feel strange lol. :D
Anonymous

I'm a coming too!!! :D
Look out for me,my face will prolly stand out seeing as it sooo ugly lol!
(just kidding hehe,i aint that low a person :D
See ya there u guys!
btw RCJ...just wondering,are you flirting with kaycee???
Dom1991

Not only is it that, my parents probably won't allow me to come anyway
Jnewcombe

Me and nuke will be there

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Anonymous

Flirtin with Kaycee lol how can you flirt on a forum any way shes 18 and shes to pretty for me....N ways are you going to travel all the way from Wales to England to come to Drayton Manor? whos takeing you?
Steighvo

So is this a private party or can anyone come along? Only Beth told me i should come... will you all look after me? I'm only young and don't deal with meeting new people too well :| :oops:
Touch my beans... said the man!
Anonymous

Everyone's welcome, you should come along! :D All you need to do is introduce yourself when you meet us and it'll be fine!
Anonymous

I'm starting from Bangor at 6.46 am,and i'll be in Tamworth by about 9.57.Wayne-o said he'd gimme a lift,i hope he still saying that though hehe.
Just look out for me,i'll prolly be wearing a light pink jacket and jeans :D
See ya all there :D
Gashead

[quote=""Jnewcombe""]Me and nuke will be there

Jon[/quote]

Oh not you two gaylords! :lol: only kidding...make sure you got plenty of jokes jon boy
Dagan

2 weeks without a computer meant I nearly missed this topic.

Thankfully I decided to slack off at work today :)

Thinks I might make an appearance. Will have to avoid Shockwave mind you. Doubt I fit on that anymore. (unsure if thats a good or bad thing)
Anonymous

Is crofty still coming?
Yay!i always wanted to meet Dagan,he seems like a huge giggle!:D
Hope Craig dun call me a slag when i arrive though....:(
Gashead

[quote=""bethbrit2001""]Is crofty still coming?
Yay!i always wanted to meet Dagan,he seems like a huge giggle!:D
Hope Craig dun call me a slag when i arrive though....:(
[/quote]

Thats kaycee and crofty not me!!! :censored:
Nuke

Damn that means I gotta put up with Craig for the day. Just kidding, looking forward to the meetup