Unofficial TTF meet up to Drayton Manor.

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Jnewcombe

[quote=""bethbrit2001""][quote=""Jnewcombe""]nice trip report bethan , today hopefully i will write mine out if im not busy at work lol

Jon[/quote]

Please dun call me Bethan!it's sooo annoying lol! :evil:[/quote]

oo sorry *hides

here is a group picture from the day out minus wiliscroft sorry cause he had allready gone home

http://www.yooass.co.uk/dmp.jpg
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Anonymous

Hmmm,is it just me or aint there no pic actually coming up?

Weird :P
Anonymous

Seeing as Crofty can't be bothered to put his pictures up...:P

The infamous horse riding race between me and Williscroft - "How does it work??"

Williscroft doing...something??

Getting electrocuted in the arcade.

PONCHO!!

More poncho!!

Crofty and Saz!
Gashead

Did anyone tell wayne he had a physco beside him?

A nob in a jonny

Ermmmmmmmmm Alright our kid

Sarah and john doing puppet impressions
Williscroft

OMG who took a pic of me with a bag on my head :oops: i was only getting ready for storm force as i couldnt be botherd to by a mac thingy. Also Kaycee you seem to be having a lot of fun when being electicuted :lol: by the look on your face anyway :D
Gashead

Orgasmic
Squiggles

[quote=""williscroft""] Also Kaycee you seem to be having a lot of fun when being electicuted :lol: by the look on your face anyway :D[/quote]

Thta's just what I was thinking. Between that and and the horse it look like Kaycee was having whale of a time in that Arcade!! :yes:
Edwardo..... move me!
Anonymous

No, Shockwave and Apocalypse stand-up floorless were much more pleasurable...;) *looks at Wayne and twitches her hips slightly with orgasmic look on face**

OK, a really bad pic of me coming up, but I'm at a theme park so whateverrrrrr.

They made me do it!! Noooo

http://photobucket.com/albums/y267/x_tr ... peling.jpg

*NB. I'm not getting off over Wayne, it's just a joke we had at the time...
Squiggles

Have you tried a washing machine... they're always fun i find. Oooh... and blade.... The Blade did things to me that are unspeakable!!! :wink:
Edwardo..... move me!
Jnewcombe

[quote=""Kaycee-TTF""]hahhaahha washin machines they wa sellijn vibrfators in Yates's toilets tonightn but for a fivcer i wa like **** off ill buy a proper lone next week! fiver for a piece of **** is ****! haahalmaol so wasahin machines when i do my dirty laundry ntomoz it is then haha bnut oh wait, craigy's comiong, he'll sort it out lmao[/quote]

**TOPIC OVERBOARD !**

lol heading for the tav i think

any more pictures floating around

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Sazzle

I'm not a puppet, I'm an idiot - get it right ;).

Ace pictures ladies and gents :D

Crofty has some more so go bash him on the head with something heavy and blunt.. But make sure he's alive enough to put the pics up ;)
Squiggles

Alternatively they could bash Crofty over the head and then look at...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/c ... n%20Manor/

where there are a wide range of pictures to be enjoyed by all the family.
Edwardo..... move me!
Anonymous

(l-r) Wayne, Kaycee, Sarah-TTF and Williscroft.

I'm not sure whether this was before or after the ride - my face is no giveaway - I was enjoying the ride that much before we even started! :P
Anonymous

Me and Crofty went on the stand up part of apocolypse....is that where he got the bird s**t on him? roflmao!
Anonymous

Yeap i just came back from another great day at drayton i went on apoclaypse so many times me and my cousen love it and i got bird s*!t on me on the stand up with floor i was on the end seat the one that is faceing the buffalo lmao ill put a pic on later i tryed to wipe it on her but it was so runny lol
stokywolf

Williscroft you pissed down ya leg? :P man almost every photo of you, you looked to be doing something dodgy Lol.

Next time im on Apocalypse i gotta cover my self in tissue, the ride is just to crappy :lol:

For my first visit to Drayton i was rather impressed with it, i dont see why everyone slates it :?: If i wasnt in a big group i most probably could of done the park 2-3 times over, just like how i could with alton last year.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

OH, I almost forgot.

Not only is this a classic Wayne pose - but the girl behind him to the left is what makes this an extra-SPECIAL photo...:P
Squiggles

Nice photo!! :D

I especially liked the fact you had to point out which side the girl was on. I know I'm bad.... but surely I'm not that bad!! :P :wink:
Edwardo..... move me!
Sazzle

OMFG!!! LMAO!

:-o Wayne what are you doing :-o

Shwiggles we knew you were feminine but when did you dye your hair blonde? Oh, yeah, left.. Sorry.. :-| *:lol:*

What's with birds pooping on people? I'm not being funny but DMP should put like.. razor wire on the top of Apocalypse to stop them taking aim!
Anonymous

Pigeons just sit up there and **** on people all day.

LOL Squiggles, I'm sorry!