Unofficial TTF meet up to Drayton Manor.

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

This is an unofficial TTF meet up, as it has been organised privately among some members, but is open to any other members who want to go.

It's this Saturday - Saturday 17th Sept - and so far, the people going are me, Gashead, Stokywolf, Sammie05, Ant, Dstone_uk, Wayne...is Martin going? Not sure.

Anyway, just letting you all know. If anyone else wants to turn up, you're welcome to. :D
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

sorry to disapoint kaycee but i said i codn't go :cry: why else would i have given craigy my dicount voucher :lol:

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

Im comin ill be there with Williscroft and my cuzon ill see you there Kaycee and see if you look as fit as you do on your photo :wink:
Anonymous

Lmao errrr, well I hope my allergic reaction/face rash has cleared up in time for Saturday then, RCJ... :lol:

Sorry, Dave, obviously wasn't paying enough attention! Sad to hear it!

Seems Crofty will pop along as well...being as he's scavving a lift off us - as usual
:roll: ;) :lol:
Crofty

HOW DARE YOU! I'm working the night before and was offered a lift. :)

Not been to Drayton Manor for 12 years so i'm looking forward to it

:D :D

I stink of poo
Last edited by Crofty on Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

god kaycee im only 14 no need to take advantage....lol.... i was only jokin with you...and i hope you was jokin to me about your face rash lol....Oh and kaycee have you been on G-Force yet?
Anonymous

:lol: i would come as i haven't been to drayton a lot this year but i seem to be going the day after :razz: . Ah well have fun you guys :D.

:sus:
Anonymous

[quote=""RollerCoasterJunkie""]god kaycee im only 14 no need to take advantage....lol.... i was only jokin with you...and i hope you was jokin to me about your face rash lol....Oh and kaycee have you been on G-Force yet?[/quote]

ROFL, no I'm not joking about my face rash! I've had an allergic reaction that's lasted about a week so far, so I'm sorry if I won't completely live up to your expectations of me, RCJ! :lol:!

No, I haven't been on it yet, and I'm looking forward to it muchos! :D
Alex.

You should move it to the 25 cause thats the da of the ecc trip. and the only day i can be there :cry:
Anonymous

Sorry - date non-negotiable as it's already been organised between a few members and because its an unofficial, casual one, there'll be no hoo har about changing dates...:P
Anonymous

Ahhh sad about your rash Kaycee ive got one of those types aswell its around my front you see ive only just been circumsized. :P(JOKE)
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex.

[quote=""Kaycee-TTF""]Sorry - date non-negotiable as it's already been organised between a few members and because its an unofficial, casual one, there'll be no hoo har about changing dates...:P[/quote]

Ohhhhh dang.
Ill just post a TR after and show you all how much fun i can have on meh lonesome. :lol:
Dom1991

I'd love to come, what with the park being so close to me but I probably won't be allowed, also I can't help but think it's pointless to come along because I'm so incredibly shy and well, won't speak much if at all.
Anonymous

Will there be a meeting point eg all meet outside G-Force entrance at 10? what you think Kaycee as you are organiseing it?
Williscroft

Ill be there :D Only a bus root up the road :P I was ment to be going saturday just gone but had a bit of a ruff night the night before and didnt feel like getting up early on saturday morning so i was going this saturday coming anyway :D :D
Anonymous

Cant wit gonna bring my camera....Itll be nice to meet u all but theres one thing...Im a chav...but not a nasty rude one i just like wearin tracksuits and....o it dont matta ull see me this saturday!
Martin1

[quote=""Kaycee-TTF""]Martin going? Not sure.

[/quote]

Me? :P
Anonymous

Random question comein up for kaycee: Do you like Ginger spice gerie and why?
Ant

I may be there sat just getting there from Liverpool need to plan it is there a way from Liverpool to Tamworth by train. Or am i best hitchhiking with a piece a cardboard. :)