3rd X-car coaster

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
buggy

http://rcdb.com/id3185.htm

Has some renders too :)
plasticboy

I dont think X-Cars are very good anyway. In fact, i think they are very disapointing, it G-force is anything to go by.
oriolat

Yeah but this one will be a good one!
The layout will be something interesting! After the vertical ascent there will be a twist, then an overbanked turn, an airtime hill and finally an immelman.

Actually, this park (located in Madrid) installed another Maurer Sohne creation: Tarantula. The largest spinning coaster ever built. Really great!
SW-Dave

No station on those graphics, just gonna go round in circles until the end of time! haha!
adricorbo73

g- force is good but it does hurt when entering the lift hill also its very noisy not a very smooth ride but it is a kl ride and very fun although it is only 55 seconds long :D
Bring me Fun, Bring me Sunshine Bring me Love!!!(WWJD)]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5559/air1copy5ke.png[/img](sig by matt!)
secret weapon 23

I still don't think this coaster will have the full potential that the x-car has to offer. It'll have the speed over G-Force, but i still see no unique design. Plus IMO, it looks very ugly compared to G-Force's compact design.
Anonymous

Oh gawd :roll:.

I agree totally with you Al. It's big, but way to plan a bland coaster. A ride of that size definatley has more potential than an airtime hill and some turns. Get some inversions in there Maurer!!!

Not heightening to X-Car to it's fill potential at all!

:mrgreen:
Williscroft

I think G-Force is a great coaster but this new one looks pretty crap to me, it looks extremely ugly. Its high up but doesnt use the hight to its advantage. They also need to sort the lap bars out as sometimes ive been on it and its been fine and stopped were i left it yet other times at the bottom of each drop it gets tighter meaning one i cant breath and two i usualy end up out of my seat after the lift hill and then when it tightens i end up floating above the seat for the rest of the ride as its locked under me hip bones lol. Once they have sorted that out these coasters will be alot more enjoyable. :D
Anonymous

I second that williscroft what you said just was 100% right they realy do need to sort out there lap bars maybe they will after all G-Force is only realy the proper X-Car Coaster skywheel was the first but i wouldnt see the restrainents geting as tight because it is not such a forcefull ride (correct me if ime wrong) so maybe after the mahuna sahna (cant spell it) have rode G-Force they will do somethink about the harneeses! well hope so anyway and maybe when they have sorted them out they can come back to england to sort out draytons!
Tom M

I dont get why X-Car coasters restraints tighten up, It did for me every time I have ridden G-Force, Is it meant to do that or is it just because of the force?
genesis

I hated G-Force, too short, dull and boring. Not my sort of coaster. Sorry peeps but that's just what I think. I'll probably get some criticism for saying this but never mind.
Williscroft

You dont have to say sorry for your own apinion lol, after all this is a forum and if everyone thought the same it would be a boring place woundt it lol. personaly i love G-Force to bits and the only bit i dont like about it is the tightening of the harness as your going arround. Sort that out and ill think even better of the ride :)