B&M Discussion

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Fanta

Seriously?!!!!!

I've ridden 4 B&M's, and I personally think there Inverters are completley over-rated. Give me Air and Oblivion over the Nemesis sisters anyday
Uncle_Adolph

^ You've just insulted me... :( :( :(

Lol, B&M Inverts are the best.. Woo!
$t£v£

BUT, i prefer the look of Vekoma's tracks
why? it looks like rib cages and disgusting and ugly B&Ms is beautiful.
$t£v£, formerly Mr Writer.
N3/\\/\\3$i$

[quote=""Fanta""]Seriously?!!!!!

I've ridden 4 B&M's, and I personally think there Inverters are completley over-rated. Give me Air and Oblivion over the Nemesis sisters anyday[/quote]

Pffffff.....you're still young, thats your fault....Dont tell me, you think Air is "fun"....and Oblivion is..."exciting?"..

Nemesis is about 10 times better than Air and oblivion put together...and dont let your fear of nemesis make you talk such cobblers..

B&M inverters are basically.....the best!
Dom1991

I third that. B+M Inverters are definitely the best B+M products. Although Flying Coasters are just as great for the fun, Inverters are definitely some of the most thrilling B+M coasters, although Nemmy was my first and still the only one i've ridden :oops:
CGM

i prefer the look of Vekoma's tracks
B&M Coasters are the most beautiful in the world. No question about it.
Last edited by CGM on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$t£v£

Also you have to admit B&M coasters look very sinister even though they are beautiful
CGM

It depends how you present the ride.
$t£v£

I suppose it depends becuase you look at photos o ride such a nemesis and the track looks very slim and when you are there it looks hiuge and extremely wide have you noticed this?
CGM

Yes, I suppose i have but i never really thought much of it. Up close the track seems to be a lot chunkyer. the only exeption to this I can think of is Air but I suppose this is because the track is higbher above you than on the other B&M rides in the park.
plasticboy

What the HELL are you on!!!

Just look!

B&M = http://www.rcdb.com/ig1458.htm?picture=1

Vekoma = http://www.rcdb.com/ig843.htm?picture=4

Just.................look! No comparison!
haydn!

That picture makes Air look alot more sinister than it actually is.
adricorbo73

i totally agree with you plasticboy b&m coaster look way better than vekoma. vekomas look like a thick electric fence where b&m have a tranquille look but doesnt stop the effect and scaryness of the ride!! great picture, of air anyway
Bring me Fun, Bring me Sunshine Bring me Love!!!(WWJD)]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5559/air1copy5ke.png[/img](sig by matt!)
mat

[quote=""plasticboy""]
What the HELL are you on!!!

Just look!

B&M = http://www.rcdb.com/ig1458.htm?picture=1

Vekoma = http://www.rcdb.com/ig843.htm?picture=4

Just.................look! No comparison![/quote]

XD, I laughed out loud at those photos!!!

Yeah, no compatison at all.
Last visit to the towers: 20th March 05
Unfortunately, unlike the ball, people do not bounce.
Doopy Dan

I do have to agree even though i do like the look of B&M's Track, there is just something about Vekoma's track that i like, plus i think Vekoma are put down alot when they dont need to be as there not as bad as you would think. Think about it most parks that get Vekomas are parks that dont have much money and dont have money to maintain the ride as it should be so they fall into a crap state, Corkie is now over 20 years old and is still running pretty well just a tad rough, and a crap coaster manufacturer arnt going to make a coaster that can last well over 20 years, And if you have been to Disney parks all their Vekomas are in a pretty good state. Im not saying Vekoma are the best here because their not, their just not as bad as people make them out to be thats all.
barryzola

yeah whatever...... I just wish people would stop calling NEMESIS - "nemmie". What's all that about? Makes it sound like a kitten or something. Why do you have to call it "nemmie"? Does it make you feel as if you're special because you call it a special little name?!?! I bet you go to school and say to you're friend's "i went on nemmie at the weekend" and then they think to themselves "what a complete moron!" Give me strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phang Obsessed

[quote=""barryzola""]yeah whatever...... I just wish people would stop calling NEMESIS - "nemmie". What's all that about? Makes it sound like a kitten or something.[/quote]

Kittens grow into cats which mangle birds and mice, creatures which are also cute like kittens.

I find most viscious things cute anyway. Someone tried to convince me on another forum that wolves weren't cute because they killed things! Shocking!
The blood-stained wolf fur pictures were the cutest anyway.

So, Nemmy it shall remain for me, for psychic aliens remain the definition of cool cuteness.
New signature being made, you better believe it biatch!
Doopy Dan

Ok, why did you put 'What's all that about?' in your post why didnt you put What is, did it make you feel special because youve put What's, we are just abreviating words, People just say Nemmy as an abreviation, just like hundreds and hundreds of people including you use abreviations in their everyday language without even realising it, Why come on here and post an unneccesary post like that?, and ill tell you ive been browsing these forums since day 1 and if you continue like that you wont be round here for much longer i guarantee. and im not trying to start an argument im just saying that the post was uneeded and to be honest sounds pretty pathetic, and you say your 23 aswell......
barryzola

who do u think you are saying you're gonna guarantee this and that about me? You can't influence nothing kidda. yeah, i am 23 and iv'e got more life experience than you will probably ever have. So shut you're mouth. I think you'll also find that shortening "what is" to "what's" is not really the same as shortening "nemesis" to "nemmy". You've basically changed half the word, not shortened it.
Doopy Dan

Its still an abreviation, i think you need to go back to school mate, and if you actually read my post properly it said 'if you continue like that you wont be round here for much longer i guarantee.' and im saying that on good grounds because i know how hard the moderators work to keep this forum running and when you post a post like that which really is unecesory and pretty nasty its not nice to everyone else and frankly is pisses me off and sure its the same to the moderators aswell. And dont tell me to shut my mouth unless you are actually going to make me. And between themepark lovers like myself and most people on this forum they will know what Nemmy is and will know that its an abreviation for Nemesis just because a few words have changed does not mean that it isnt abreviated, ild get your facts right before you start flaming people.
At the end of the day you made a post that wasnt needed and was pretty nasty, lets call it at that before things get out of hand, if im 17 and am prepared to call it at that, im sure a 23 year old can do aswell.