Alton Towers Zoo

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Anonymous

Meh, they were only farm animals. If they weren't at Alton Towers they'd be at a farm waiting to get killed anyway. Next time you eat that lovely Sunday roast with beef consider yourself even with Alton :wink:.

:mrgreen:
Beaver Dude

If they weren't at Alton Towers they'd be at a farm waiting to get killed anyway. Next time you eat that lovely Sunday roast with beef consider yourself even with Alton
I actually agree with you for once Burn.e.

Anyway we have enough zoos in this country. If you want a theme park with a zoo got to DM, FL or CWoA. It would be nice to see them bring back some animals into the farm though.
MikeB

I agree that there isn't any real need to have a zoo at alton towers, but it would be nice if some farmyard animals were brought back to the old macdonalds farm area. I'm sure riverbank eyespy would be even more enjoyable for the younger visitors if there were some animals around the route.
Anonymous

Since the farm has a history of being sponsored and Ribena are already there, it should be turned into a berry farm. The frog hopper could also be moved there and be like Chessington's 'Ribena Berry Bouncers'

Falcon... :)
ukool

if alton towers got a zoo, i wouldnt go again, zoos are cruel and pointless, thats why i stoped going to flamingo land