TTF Camping It Up3 - end of season

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

So excited.

Hee hee. :mrgreen:
Anonymous

I know, I am too!

Well thats the hotel drink plan scuppered. Erm any ideas? Might just be best to sort it out on the day.
Crofty

Stay in the Tavern until we dont know where we are, get the police to take us back to our hotels.

:D :D
david186

hiya all
just saying a few finaly things befor i go on holiday, hta site has been booked, the money will be sorted out on the day, me and sue will be in the park on the friday, for thouse who are coming to the meet up on saturday i say that we should all meetup at the caburys hero shelter next to the air fast track ticket stand in FB at 11am, for those who will be there early will will probley meet at the main gates at openin time, i might not have access to the internet next week so if you need to get hold of me or to call me on the day asto where we are its 07773684566, either send me a text or leave a messege on the answer phone if i don't pick up, well hope to see you all on saturday and maybe a few of you on the friday.

david
stokywolf

(oh my god i did 2 weeks)

Anyways....
I shall be there on thursday (with school friends) friday (with family) and satday/sunday with you guys (im going to be shatterd) so on saturday when it starts going dark i shall leave for a bit. But don't worry hopefully someone else is willing to step into my space and fill in for the rest of the night.

I am taking a shopping trip up Hanley tomorrow and shall be on the look out for some glow sticks to bring to the meetup for us lot when it starts going dark, (those from last years meetup might remember them, the ones that crofty brought) i thought these were a great addition so why not have them again this year? it adds to the fun! i shall also be on the look for some other novelties.
As you can tell i have got a busy wek ahead! aswell as my trips on thursday friday saturday and sunday, i might be visiting the park on monday or tuesday aswell! :|

I think i need to stock up on some sleep!

PS: anyone considering dressing up in costume for halloween please do! It would be a great addition! Also those people considering coming on the trip! stick your name down in that other topic even if your coming for a single day!!!

I hope to see many people on park on my visits and especially at the meetup! (Forget the weather! we dont need that!) :lol:

J'Habite un Hamburger la stoke on trent! Au Revoir ala guten tagen!!! :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
MikeB

Only a week to go now, i can't wait! Good idea about those glow sticks stokywolf, must look out for those when i go into manchester this week to get some stuff.
serenicevanescence

That doesn't make sense stoky but it's a good idea. I can bring some stuff if you want :D

Au revoir mes amis mais malheursement, j'habite a la maison en Derby :D

Read my livejournal for interesting facts:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chazkitten04
stokywolf

Charlie bring some make up i'll need it. The result shall be your best ever looking Stokywolf to glady entertain you :wink: and no you people reading this out there i won't be looking like fellow Stokie Robbie williams and if your thinking Drag queen or summat along them lines you have got another thing coming! and no im not going to be nun gunned charlie!!!

Les alanos! la stokywolf guten tagen auf Stoke on trent viva la oblivion duex onze jem appele alton towers du habite un la Staffordshire!!!
Gashead

Anonymous

due to a series of bad events i might not be able to make it! Got a few things to weigh up in my mind first and some talks with people over the weekend and by monday.
I will confirm my plans Monday/Tuesday.
serenicevanescence

LOL. all I can imagine is an eerie squawking in that empty building...

By the way Stoky, to me your french/foreign language makes no sense :S lol.

I can roughly translate it as "The stokywolf guten tagen auf Stoke on Trent, long live the oblivion two years (onze could mean ans) my name is alton towers who lives in the Staffordshire."

I think at camping I'm gonna teach you some ways of the French ;) :lol:

sammie04

lmao charlie, he needs all the help he can get believe me :lol: i can't wait now only 5 days to go will be so fun i am really excited i will try get some glowsticks for meetup and i am not dressing up because it will be too cold (that was hard for me to say :P ).
stokywolf

EDIT START:On friday i should have some fun taking some snap shots and getting used to my new digi cam ready to terrorise you lot on the weekend! :D :EDIT END

I have gotten me some white face paint and some blood for my friend! Unfortunatly i cant find any fangs that slip on to your teeth or any glow sticks, though me and boyo are still looking. And thanks to Kaycee and Craig for showing me that glow in the dark spray... unfortunatly i got to save some pennies for crimbo, i really am a poor bugger aint i?

Beware Stoky's got 2 new friends appearing at this meetup ( not really friends just incase ya worrying)

So for now i leave you with:
Beinevindo la sammie au la charlie la lethbian duex da homophobic du la Jnewcombe gay homo!!!
serenicevanescence

Hey people, I really can't wait for TTF, wooo!

We need to ask a favour of someone though who will be free on Sunday. Me and Craig have no means of transport so we need a lift to Derby train station or to Uttoxeter train station for like 3 ish.

If anyone is able to get us to Derby or within the vicinity of the train station, it will be appreciated.

Please PM or email me about this if you are able to do this :)

sammie04

:lol: ray look at you replacing me with your camera but thats ok as long as you dont annoy me with it at meetup :P . A little announcement for everyone ant is planning to dress up were going trafford centre tomorrow night to look for some stuff for him to wear but you will just have to wait and see what he will be dressing up as. People dressing up this shall make this meetup even more amusing :lol:
Vik

As far as dressing up goes, I'll be dressing up as myself, more than scary enough. :?

Well looking foward to it, not long now, even though the weather looks a bit gash.

Also, I have a back injury, I know what it is now, but dont know the cause, so depending on how bad it is on Sat/Sun will determin whether or not I will be able to ride the more extreme rides. Better stock up the painkillers. Not working at the mo thou :cry:
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Gashead

Im gunna shave my head...thatll do for me :-? :D
Anonymous

You are? :-?

Vik, sorry to hear about your bad back, hope it's feeling at least slightly better for this weekend!

I think I'm just going to come and concentrate on staying warm!
Adz
Admin
Admin

I'm going to attempt to look a little something like this.
sammie04

wow adz that would scare the hell out of me another thing that will scare me is ray having his hair all stuck back :shock:. Same here Kaycee im going to just focus on keeping warm a pair of devil horns will do me fine :) .