TTF Camping It Up3 - end of season

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Yeah, Whatever

probably next year cause money is tight this year. my BF is an ice - hockey player and as result he is exptionaly fit. I love him to bits. But I love ice hockey cause its so aggresive and phyisical .
well it could be anything really
fatboytim

I would like to come along but don't have a tent.
Where is the campsite btw? How could I get to it from Uttoxeter without a car?

Thx
Tim
Anonymous

so long as im not with oldgitBEN and/or Crofty! I would like a desent nights sleep!
Oi, Ill take no responsibility for my actions or reputation!

Being as it will be a Saturday if anyone goes out the pubs are open til 11, if theres any lat bars you can often stay til 1/2 and if theres any clubs even later - but i doubt id be botherd for clubbing! Maybe a late bar - just see how things go for now i guess, or have a drinkie in the hotel - basically I will be needing alcohol.

OOO another idea how about a ride takeover, now before you get all p!ssy and say its difficult to organise especially wth the park as busy as it will be - im suggesting....
the beastie. Just for the comedy value really lol. [/color]
david186

for those who are not camping will be missing an al tim,e speial night
thats all i can say
so for all thoes camping boy are u in for a real treat
see u guys soon
sue
(dave186 gf)
Anonymous

Im sure we will Sue, im just a wuss!
When the spring/summer comes round and it isnt so cold I'll probably camp.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

so, how r we doiung payment and that dave and is it all booked?

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Gashead

Whos actully gonig then?
serenicevanescence

Me and Craig2 are. Be prepared to be scared on the saturday, I'm dressing up for AT!

Read my livejournal for interesting facts:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chazkitten04
Adz
Admin
Admin

http://towerstimesforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9131

If you are definately going please put your name down in that topic. Thanks.
Anonymous

[quote=""oldgitBEN""]
so long as im not with oldgitBEN and/or Crofty! I would like a desent nights sleep!
Oi, Ill take no responsibility for my actions or reputation!

Being as it will be a Saturday if anyone goes out the pubs are open til 11, if theres any lat bars you can often stay til 1/2 and if theres any clubs even later - but i doubt id be botherd for clubbing! Maybe a late bar - just see how things go for now i guess, or have a drinkie in the hotel - basically I will be needing alcohol.

OOO another idea how about a ride takeover, now before you get all p!ssy and say its difficult to organise especially wth the park as busy as it will be - im suggesting....
the beastie. Just for the comedy value really lol. [/color][/quote]

Hear f***ing hear! (or is it 'here?' :-?)

Dead excited. But yes, it's not a TTF meet up without a little drinkie-poos. Craig and I are staying in the Travel Inn, and I think others are staying in the Travelodge, but they're not far apart and I'm sure we can sort it out because I don't wanna miss out on all the TTF fun! :D
Gashead

Just an idea...but why dont we just stay in the hotel bar at alton towers
Anonymous

Not a bad idea... but we need to sort out when we're going to check in the hotels?
Gashead

Could probably ring up and give them a time...if you expalin your at alton towers for the fireworks
Anonymous

Ma Garritas at Splash Landings closes at 12 doesn't it...you think they'll let us check in after that?
Gashead

When me and stillman did our road trip we checked in gone 12 as u were in naughty nells
Anonymous

Oh yeah. Think we should carry this on on MSN, luvaaaa? :P :lol:
Jnewcombe

Guideline Point 16

TTF is not a chat room, please use TTF Chat which is open 24/7, if you wish to chat to another member from TTF.

:twisted: :D

jk

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Anonymous

only problem with going to the AT bars is that obviously it will cut down who can actually have a drink as they will be driving back to the hotels after.
If the hotels are close Im sure we could organise something in the middle or you could wander to our hotel.

Although thinking about the car park exit traffic, perhaps going to the AT Hotel Bars for a couple before heading to the hotels would ease the traffic? Any thoughts?
Anonymous

Yeah, we realised soon after this AT bar thing would cause a few problems if everyone's driving.

But yeah, like the idea of a couple, then finishing it off back at a hotel. :D
Anonymous

During Alton Towers fireworks the Alton Towers Hotel and Splash Landings hotel are for residents of the hotel only, every year so far there as been a member of staff standing on the entrance with a clip board taking names and room numbers.