TTF Camping It Up3 - end of season

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Lauzi

Have a good time guys! Think of me when you're getting drunk in the Tavern and I'm sitting at home, doing homeworks ready for Monday :(
Anonymous

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I have made my decision, I WILL be there! :pelvic: :rock: :boogy:

Jebus knows its taken alot of guts for me to be there, and i will probably spend half my time on the phone but the other half you can speak to me for! So woooooooooop!

BRING IT ON!
sammie04

Woo glad to hear you can make it ben. I am so excited now only a few days to go. Hopefully i will get there on time so I can meetup with you guys straight away instead of being lost :lol:.
Anonymous

Only a couple of days to go now, hopefully the weather will improve, but not likely.

Anyway, my back has improved somewhat from so maybe I should be ok to go on everything. At least now I can walk to the shops without being in the utmost agony.

I should be there for around 8.30ish to get on the monorail to the entrance. Will be checking out where I'm stopping first, so I know the route when I leave the towers, and hopfully not get totally lost.

All I need now is a new coat.

Oh yes, it nightsin2dreams by the way, cant view the forum using that name, so a new one was in order. :o
Nuke

Looking Forward to it guys. See you all there !
Dagan

Me and my last minute decisions.

Might as well come along. Don't think I'll bother with the camping (can't find tent) and I'll only do the Saturday since 2 days would own my wallet.

Travelling the following route Google map route (except avoiding the part on the toll. Totally pointless that would be.)

Going past anyone who needs a lift?
Vik

Shock horror, the weather looks rather positive, ok, bar some light rain sunday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3539
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

Well good news again.

Tomorrow morning I am off for a chemical bath/dip - which means I sit in a bath of pink and yellow water for a few hours watching nice films and tv shows then get fed a handfull of pills - the result is.
For a few days I become nice!

So for this weekend I'll be nice and you can drop the oldgit element of my name - Ben will do.
Dagan

I dunno. the temptation to shout "Oi! Oldgit!" at any given opportunity is too much to pass on ;)
Rory

Sorry i cant make it guys, have a great time everyone ! :D I will be up opening day
Dave

ok im not gonna read through 10 pages of posts. but im going on Sunday for the fireworks with uni. only all my mates have backed out now ive bought a ticket, so if anyone feels sorry for me and would be propared to give me a good home for the day let me know. or i'll just be walkin round on my own all day :(
Vik

There will be a few of us at the park on Sunday too, there allday.

Sure you'll be more than welcome to join us. :D
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

I'll be there with at least one other on Sunday. Hopefully Monday too.

:)
tbork

oh it's so close! I can't wait for Sunday! however i may not be going around the park with you guys because i'm going with a few other lads from dublin. If i recognise anyone I'll say hi but if by some strange reason you recognise me please don't hesitate to say hi. Hopefully I wont bite!

(I will be the big Eeegit walking around in the raingear and hiking boots)
the return of tbork! get ready for a big load of irish argument
MikeB

Have a great time everyone who is going tomorrow, and to those who are camping tomorrow night i'll see you on saturday morning! Ill be staying till about 2pm on sunday as i'm going off to meet a mate who is coming to watch the fireworks.
Ant

Omg This week has gone quick :shock: :P Im looking forward to seeing everyone again should be a funny and great two days as usual :P .

ooo and the weather now looks quite good :o
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3534
Anonymous

Dagan wrote:I dunno. the temptation to shout "Oi! Oldgit!" at any given opportunity is too much to pass on

Normally I would swear nastily at you, alas the pills and bath encourage me to say - go ahead, but i might not respond, please dont be offended if i dont though. [/color]
sammie04

I really can't wait only one more day to go now I think i will be arriving around half 9 possibly 10. It's great to see the weather is going to be good that means I dont have to hide under a hood all day from the rain :lol:
Dagan

[quote=""sammie04""]that means I dont have to hide under a hood all day from the rain :lol:[/quote]

Or a yellow condom ;)
sammie04

lmao my mum said if it starts raining buy a mac or something and i said "What and risk the embarrasment of walking round as a giant comdom all day" :P well if it rains I know what i am dressing up as :P