TTF Camping It Up3 - end of season

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
david186

hiya all, i know that people r planing a meetup 4 the last weekend of alton towers open season but i was think why not make it a camping w/e 4 those of us who want 2 camp and make it a gr8 w/e, 4 those who r intrested if u can start leeting me know soon then in sept i can make one big group booking at the site (and c if we can get a whole field 2 ourself) rather than every one trying 2 book them selfs in. i've started this now as i don't wanna leave it 2 l8 as sites will b gettin busy and with that w/e bing the last of the season i wanna book early 2 get the pitches

david and sue
Last edited by david186 on Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vik

Sounds like a good idea, those 2 cold nights we had last time round will come in handy for october camping.

Count me in : :D (got an airbed now aswell, should help me sleep a bit!!)
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Satch

What dates would this be? I am definitely interested. I would love to see the fireworks, but there was talk of people staying in the hotels - which is a definite no for me (Im poor, leave me alone). Camping, however, I would be up for.
david186

What dates would this be?

friday the 28th camping to saturday the 29 go to park camping that night and sunday the 30 go to park and chill out and then make way home

sue
( p.s if i am wrong dave186 witll change it )
serenicevanescence

I'm interested definitely but it all depends on Uni and my money!

Read my livejournal for interesting facts:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chazkitten04
Anonymous

im going come on every o0ne it will be great every one has to be there u can't miss it if u do u will be missed

sue
Dobbo

I will try my best to be there, but will probably be working on the final weekend of the season due to the end of season event. I will keep you posted!
TowersTimes founder and owner 2000-2003
Please do not contact me regarding this site as I no longer own it!
Anonymous

can this be made a sticky please, as theres a few members interested in a fireworks/end of season meet up and it could save time.

I really want to go to the meet-up at the end of the season, and I really want to stay over as well - I WILL be there at the end of season, with or without TTF but would love to meet you guys too.
Personally Id like to stay in the hotel, as I think it might be abit cold kipping in a field, but if there are some of us in the hotel couldnt the others come to see us?

Lets get this sorted
Satch

Id prefer camping as its cheaper, and, although the hotel is fun, we would have more freedom to just piss about on the campsite. The last two have so far been a success. Who cares about the cold? We can have a campfire!
Vik

We can have a campfire!
Dont think they like camp fires. Anyway after a few beers the cold will be just an afterthought.

Also the last trip, earlier this month, though the days were lovely, the nights were pretty cold, well in to single figures, so we got some practice in. (And I've got an extra blanket ready just in case!!!)
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

extract from conversation with crofty...

Ben says:
or if im trashed i probably wouldnt know, end up sleeping naked in a tree and wake up with frostbite on my cock

Satch

They may not like campfires, but what they dont know...

But yeah, it was pretty cold then. I must remember to bring a jumper next time instead of borrowing Ade's coat (not that I wasnt grateful :P). If it gets too bad, we can snuggle in our sleeping bags. But Im up for sleeping naked with Crofty!

Wayne - if you're working, would you still stay the night camping?
Anonymous

to re-iterate, I at no point intended to sleep naked with crofty :roll: :lol:

We merley suggested that alcohol in copious amounts may de-sensitise us to the cold to which I responded with I might end up sleeping naked in a tree with frostbite on my willy. Satch your so dirty is all I can say, presuming me and crofty will sleep naked! The first time I meet crofty I have to scream and point and shout 'nooooooo its crofty', and I imagine if he was naked I would repeat that very act.

Anyway who else is interested so far?

btw: can i sleep in someones tent, i dont have one, or i may well be sleeping in a tree!
Satch

Well, I have a 3man tent, but probably only big enough for 2 people. Il leave it open for people to debate who gets to share with me :wink: Ade shared (or rather, had it to himself) last time, will ask him if he wants to this time, presuming he goes, or you are more than welcome Ben. Either way, I dont mind who
serenicevanescence

I really want to come camping but I think me and Craig2 will have to share a tent with someone considering our tent is only one layer. There are so many things you can do to keep warm :P :twisted::wink:

I really hope we can get a field 2 ourselves again too because I had to be cautious of other people and when you're a bit drunk you don't realise how loud you are.

Hearing all this stuff about naked Crofty I'm guessing there's gonna be a naked orgy in someone's tent, preferably Dave186's Sex Dungeon - each room to please your needs! ;)

I'll bring the whipped cream :P

Read my livejournal for interesting facts:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chazkitten04
Crazy Mike

I'd come but I think I'm too young. Maybe in a couple of years! :D Have fun guys.
Rory

there is no age limits, Sammie is only 13/14
Lizbeth

[quote=""Wayne""]I will try my best to be there, but will probably be working on the final weekend of the season due to the end of season event. I will keep you posted![/quote]

Point reiterated for me too! Id love to come, as Ive not yet met all of you! But if Im working, Im sure I'll get a visit at some point throughout the day!
\"It\'s not about winning or losing; it\'s about how drunk you get\"!
Nuke

Im up for Camping, Just got to persuade Jnewcombe
david186

as some people have pointed out i do have a v.big tent which me and sue don't mind shareing, also i do have another tent and i have access 2 more, not on fires, so long as there raised off the gound and embers don't damage it they will b ok as i rember cing a fram and 1/2 oil drum which people had a bbq in it but who needs a fire when there r a whole load of us and having a few drinks, u won't notice the cold much just think u could get even worse at the park than night time, i really think we should end the season with a really big meetup 2 top the year off with, so will u b bring ur black handcuff with u as well :wink: :D serenicevanescence
david