Definitive Flat Poll

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

which is the greatest flat

Poll runs till Mon Apr 01, 2041 4:47 pm

Ripsaw / Ramesis Revenge
26%
Enterprise / Zodiac
4%
Dynamo
12%
Samauri
18%
Slammer
10%
Rush
2%
Apocolypse
10%
Dr Dooms Fearfalls (or any space shot)
No votes
Maelstrom
16%
Vortex
2%

Total votes: 50
SW-Dave

which is the greatest flat?

I orrigionally had more options including 1001 nights, submission and Blade but alas there isnt enough space

Not really deffinitave then is it I suppose :(
Last edited by SW-Dave on Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Small Print

wheres submission? :?
Anonymous

enterprise out of those ones!
plasticboy

Maelstrom without a doubt! No competition really i think. However, if Submission were included then that would win it hands down!

I would really like Ripsaw to be removed and replaced with a GIANT topspin, then that would win hands down!

(p.s i was only jokin about the submission thing)
Anonymous

Mealstrom none handed is amazing completely unique gets my vote anyday
Beaver Dude

I would really like Ripsaw to be removed and replaced with a GIANT topspin, then that would win hands down!
Which wont happen due to height restrictions, I'm supprised that so little people know this on this forum.

You forgot Detonator (and no that doesn't count as a space shot) but out of those I'd pick Slammer as it's unique and beats AT's pathetic flats hands down.
MJT

I voted for Dynamo.It's the onlyone out of your list i've been on! :o
stokywolf

Samurai! Hands on restraints, The ultimate warrior of the flats.
Enterprise/Zodiac just simple huss enterprises.
Dynamo - Close competition. I had so much fun on that ride it was incredible.
Slammer - a real let down
Rush - loved it too bits
The rest i'v still yet to ride.

Samurai should reign supreme wipes the floor with all of altons and half of blackpools flats put together.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Fanta

Why are retired rides being included in this poll. They could have not been in there, to include rides that are still in operation.
Ketchup

No offence but this poll is crap, I mean your missing various kickass flat rides, you include the worst Mondial TopScan in the country yet you don't include the ones on a brilliant setting such as "The Beast" at antasy Island.

Next time prehaps a nomination topic would be a good idea?
SW-Dave

I know Il get told off for this but....ah well. Enjoy :D

[quote=""Ketchup""]No offence but Im crap, I'm missing a good kick in the ass! You'r clearly a genius SW-dave, You include the Mondial TopScan yet you don't include the time that I was a brilliant "Beast" at antasy Island.

Next time prehaps I should be nominated as a garden gnome. That topic would be a good idea!!!![/quote]

BTW, no offence taken :P

Peace
:D
$t£v£

I personally am against flats they are basically just buy and plonk rides and cant be adapted to the designers imagination. Please dont hate me. :(
$t£v£, formerly Mr Writer.
Ant

True thats one of the reasons I diddnt like thorpe park that much.
Anonymous

Lol SW-Dave, don't be naughty. Let's everybody try to respect other people's feelings here...

I went for Apocalypse. It's closely followed by Samurai (on a decent setting only, I agree with you there, Ketchup, but last time I went to Thorpe (July), it was on a very nausea-inducing setting! It was fab! :D :lol:).

Apocalypse is the only ride that made me crap myself more than Oblivion. I remember hopping around the seats for a while trying to work out whether I could actually do it!

phillipvass

Where's absolutely insane on that list!!!! :)
Ketchup

[quote=""SW-Dave""]I know Il get told off for this but....ah well. Enjoy :D

[quote=""Ketchup""]No offence but Im crap, I'm missing a good kick in the ass! You'r clearly a genius SW-dave, You include the Mondial TopScan yet you don't include the time that I was a brilliant "Beast" at antasy Island.

Next time prehaps I should be nominated as a garden gnome. That topic would be a good idea!!!![/quote]

BTW, no offence taken :P

Peace
:D[/quote]

Wow you can Flame, if it wasn't due to that age number next to your name I would of thought you were a 10 year old with serious social problems :) prehaps you should learn how to spell I learn that vital skill when I was 6.

Sorry to bring up the post, but I haven't been online for a week, and I just had to tell this retarded monkeyboy that he is an idiot. :)

You must be a complete fool if a 14 year old can successfully rip the p*ss out of you. :)

One thing I forgot to add is your a twat!
SW-Dave

[quote=""Ketchup""]

Ive always had social problems, from the age of 6 I use to spontaneously combust. It was a real inconvenience and meant I never fully learnt how to spell, Even now I still spell antasy island.

My main social problem has always been that I cant take a joke, the other week this guy was laughing at my 2 heads so I hung him by his ankles from Heathrow Airport. Quite impressive for a 14 year old wouldnt you say?

I know its irrelivent but I thought id bring this up, Ive been stuck in a gingerbread house for a week admiring myself in a shiny toaster! I only returned when I was rudely made into a curry and humiliated by a retard monkeyboy idiot called SW-dave, What a great guy he is.

You must be a complete fool if a 14 year old can successfully rip the p*ss out of you. :)

One thing I forgot to add is your a twat!

I like myself![/quote]

Say what you like my friend, Il never get tired of this.

tool :D
Last edited by SW-Dave on Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

SW-Dave, Ketchup, I expected better from both of you.

If this carries on below this warning, I'll lock/remove the topic.
Soph

has to be the almighty ripsaw!

I think its a great ride!
evil cod

I went for ripsaw as I really do love it... but, I would have actually chosen Cliffhanger at Flamingoland if this option was open to me!