Camping it up take 2 trip reports

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Satch

Satch’s trip report, entitled “Satch got fingered”

Right, well I guess the meet up started for me early on Saturday morning when I had arranged to meet Ade who was picking me up at 7.30. I arrived at the arranged spot just as Ade text me to say he was just leaving Cannock… Twenty minutes later but no spirits lost he pulled up and I finally got to meet Ade McFaggot. First impressions of him are that he is a really decent and genuine guy, cant fault him. The trip up was easy with a quick stop for breakfast in Maccy D’s, arriving at the park at 9.20. Wayne and Nuke were waiting for us at the turnstiles, which I managed to sneak in through the annual pass queue with my £15 voucher before they let the commoners through!

Meeting Wayne for the first time was a little strange, due to my general shyness. Wayne made a comment that I sounded Aussie, or could it have been Brummie, and any shyness was soon lost (as Im sure the meetup video will show!) as we waited for Crofty, Craig 2 and Charlie who soon arrived with more introductions, and we made our way over to Merrie England to meet the rest of the group – Craig, Kaycee, Dave186, Sue, Stoky, Vic, Jon and dstone (who took, well lets say “a while” to work out who I was”.

After several maccie d’s bought, and much deliberation we made our way towards Ugland, for me being a Rita virgin (oh-er), I hadn’t seen the all new Ugland, which is definitely a sight to see – but where has the ‘Ug’ gone from Ugland? Its just a couple of bones… Anyway, we decided to use the main queue for Rita, so as to do a take over of the Rita carriage, but we realised our mistake a little too late when we saw that every section of the cattle grid was in use. But that wasn’t to stop us, the 2 hour wait gave me plenty of time to get to know the TTF gang, and become ‘initiated’ with a “little dance, getting down tonight” from Dobbo, which soon became a game of more than just lap dances – fingering comes to mind… Needless to say, Wayne needed teaching on his ass grabbing technique.

Eventually, Sarah, Sammie and Ant found us through the Corkscrew, with Saz around for enough Wayne to piss her off – “face? Bothered?” It wasn’t long now till Rita, and when we got on it, I finally understood what all the fuss is about. The launch literally blew me away, Ade will be able to vouch that from what my two words were halfway through the launch!

12 o’clock, and we had only done one ride, it was decided we need to make a move to somewhere else in the park. Bypassing Hex with its long queues, we wondered over to Oblivion and got in rather quickly with Wayne’s influence (thank you hugely Dobbo), and with nothing else keeping us in X-Sector (I shed a tear at the sight of naked Black Hole), we headed over to Flume – cue Wayne and mine’s passionate skip. I don’t know about Wayne, but I found it very romantic :P . The Flume was slightly disappointing to me since there seemed to be very little difference, with themeing not working, or just piled at the side of the lake, and the channel lining looking as bad as ever. The ride itself however was quite unexpected, we all got drenched on the very first drop – must have been because it was decided the heaver bastard, AKA me, would be at the front. There was a lot of Tomfoolery going on behind me by the sounds of it, with a few backwards glances at Kaycee to see what the hell they were up to!

Sometime beforehand, P!ssflaps had been won and christened, but she soon met an untimely end when we went on the Rapids. I didn’t see the event, but I saw the aftermath, of poor p!ssflaps making his/her way into the drains on the rapids. RIP P!ssflaps. The mourning soon ended however, as we all retired to KFC for a spot of lunch – at which point dstone said “are you Satch…”

Part 2 to appear very soon
Satch

Part 2 - I cant help feeling Im double posting, but due to Kaycee's impatience, here is part 2

The afternoon resumed as we all (eventually – god you lot walk slow) made our way to Duel for a spot of Zombie poaching, and onwards to Forbidden Valley. This was about the time when it really hit me, the magic had returned. Nemesis is looking as magnificent as ever, despite the one fountain not in use. Single Rider Queue worked wonderfully, and my first ride on Nemesis in 2 years was breathtaking. I had to follow it up with a second go, so me, Ade and Sarah took our positions on the back row for what was the best, most intense ride I had had for such a long time. Great to be back.

Nothing else in Forbidden Valley tickled our fancy, so we headed over to the Tavern for a quickie – which turned into a lottie for a few people! It was quite an inciteful time to see some of the stuff that Crofty possesses on his phone. I can be pretty confident in saying I will never look at ANY video on Crofty’s phone again without prior warning. I should have guessed from the filenames really that they weren’t going to be pleasant…

After a swift pint (so refreshing!) me, Ade, Wayne, Vic and Craig 2 headed off to Spinball. We were going to use a pass, but the SRQ was empty (no wonder, as anyone entering it was hit by abuse from some in the normal queue about “disrespecting the queueline, man, innit” – Wayne handled them…) so we went on that way, and me and Ade managed to get a 2-seater for my first experience on Tha Whizzer… Yahoo! Definitely worth it, and I wont hear of any of these negative comments it gets. It’s a fun ride, a huge laugh, and I don’t care if there is one 150 miles further South that may be better.

Met up with Saz after that for a final ride on Rita for the day, for which Wayne yet again really came in handy – Wayne, I love you! Me and Ade managed to get a seat 2nd from the front, and even though I was expecting it this time, the launch still managed to blow me away. Not so much with the use of French this time around though!

By this time, I was itching to get my hands on the pic ‘n’ mix ive heard about, so after showing Craig 2 what Corkscrew can do, we made our way through Cred St (Past TT, RIP) leaving Saz with her friends from earlier (I forget their names) and headed towards the sweet shop. My eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store, how apt! Half an hour of filling in sweets into the mega bucket later, amid being chatted up by the lovely staff member (she’s way out of my league, for many reasons!) and being called a fat bastard by Dobbo, I walked out swinging my mega bucket with no care in the world. Apparently I chose all the gay sweets…

Meeting the rest of the group at Towers St, it was time for the group photo. We all got into position, but were without a photographer. Wayne eventually worked his charm on a litter picker who kindly took a couple of photos of the group, each time refusing to accept anybody to the right of Sammies arm as being in the photo… Nevertheless, we were happy, and headed back up to the car park through Towers St carnival. Scooby Doo was there, with Henry the Hound following suite. Some rather lovely granny cleaners bid us goodbye, and a few of us went to sort out tickets for tomorrow – which led to all sorts of confusion as to where people were, who was going where and what. I headed back to the car park with a few of the group, thinking the others had all gone. Unfortunately they were still at the entrance waiting for us. I never got to say my goodbyes to Saz, but it was lovely to meet you! We drifted past each other on route to the exit, but due to cars rear ending and all, we had to rush!

Part 3 – the campsite, to come soon…
sammie04

part 2 "the campsite"

me craig dstone ray got in viks car and went back the campsite im not sure what happened to people here but i know some people went off to the shops. Anyway some people decided to have a kick about with the football and i was wearing rays comfy england shirt to keep me warm at this point wayne decided to pick me up and spin me round me getting dizzy lost my grip and fell off and then wayne tripped over me and fell on top of me and then he give me a piggy back which i fell off his back when i got dizzy again :lol: heres a picture of when wayne had fallen over due to picking my heavy self up http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 060064.jpg oh and if my feet look abit nasty in that picture i was walking round in the mud in my bare feet. Then jon ant and craig got on top of daves land rover and drove off somewhere and from what i was told ant was smacked in the face with a branch because he was not looking where he was going silly boy! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 060062.jpg Then i went in Waynes tent with charlie and craig 2 and we were chatting and wayne was in the process of getting drunk before 8 o' clock then i dont know what happened but i said something that was not funny and wayne just started this insane laughing and i started laughing so he couldnt stop laughing then we went out to order our chips to dave and sue and he was still laughing this is me trying to calm him down http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 060068.jpg Then i cant exactly remember what happened but i wasnt drunk i promise because i was good that night :) I think our chips came back and we ate then my brother was getting very drunk :lol: he was tripped up by craig and dave and he had beer poured all over him and from what i heard he fell down some steps. Also at some point wayne was walking round kissing everyone there on the lips and when he kissed ant ant goes "oh dont worry about this people i do this with my friends josh and mark all the time" :lol: here are some drunk mad pictures http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 060081.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 060083.jpg
at this point people were having some conversations i would rather not go into and dave ant and sue were dancing on top of daves land rover and in this picture you will notice the big stain on ants pants that is beer!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 060084.jpg
then everyone went in daves tent i was unfortunate to sit in a tub of ketchup in rays football shirt sorry ray :P i left the tent with ray before i caused anymore damage and crofty told us some jokes outside and then we were looking at the stars which were so beautiful that night i saw one shooting star :) then everyone went into daves tent and me and ray stayed outside for a bit and im not going to share what we were doing :wink: but time sure does go fast when i returned to the tent to collect ant to get ready to be picked up by my parents he was very drunk and kaycee had her knickers all ripped :lol: i said goodnight to everyone and left to the campsite entrance with ant crofty ray and ian and we waited on the road for a while for my parents to come and ray thought he would go the toilet in the bushes across the road and i told him not to because it wouldnt be a very good sight if my parents came down the road :lol: and ant was just bouncing about my parents came and i said my goodbyes and i had to give ray his football shirt back :cry: but ray said he might give me one of his old shirts :D then i got in my car and i wound down the window and waved as i drove off. Then my mum asked ant a few questions about if he was drunk and he goes "yeh" and shes like how much did you drink? and he goes "nothing" and then i went to bed looking forward to what the next day had to offer :D

part 3 "day 2" is going to up soon and all the drunk photos are on my msn space dont b afraid to take a look :D
Satch

Part 3. Satch camps it up…

The real fun started here. AT was just a warm-up really for the big stuff. Getting to the campsite proved easy enough, and the tent was set up within 10 minutes – and not a moment too soon to get ourselves over to Cheadle for the off-licence. Me and Ade arrived back to find a very VERY drunk Wayne (we’ll go into that later), and that Kaycee, Craig and Crofty and whoever else was with them hadn’t returned. We later learned they had already got their food sorted, so the group on site spent a long time getting what would be an ordinarily easy task of creating an order list of what people wanted. Youd think 13 bags of chips wouldn’t be THAT hard to write down…

Anyway, Wayne. What a drunken fool he is! It was only 8.30, and he had had about 2 inches worth of vodka from a large bottle, some Uozo or whatever and a couple of Stella’s. He looked terrible, I have no idea how he felt! There is plenty of incriminating footage of him, having a hell of a time with Stoky and other sorts, which I probably shouldn’t mention. He loved it!

The night has soon become a blur, with plenty of shenanigans and raunchous activity! From what I remember, I spent the start of the night tucking into my pick n’ mix until the chips arrived thanks to 186 and the troops in the beastly landrover. The chips were crap, but that hardly mattered. They were soon washed down by Kaycee’s lovely apple flavoured alcoholic something or other, followed by a gingerbread man. Oh, how we laughed at these little guys!

At this point, Wayne had had a lot of beer pored over him, and other drinks beside. As drunk as he was, he got Stoky to lick it off his face, and later persuaded me to lick what was left. If I was drunker, I probably would’ve sooner, but Ill think again next time, as Wayne conveniently moved his head sideways as I went to lick the beer…

As if that wasn’t enough, poor Wayne got quite emotional and ended up crying on my shoulders. I was a bit bewildered at this point, and thought he was pretending to cry. I felt really bad when it turned out he was seriously upset. Crofty sorted him out though after a long walk, and Wayne came back a happy camper again (camp being the operative word!)

The rest of the night is now just a series of highlights from this point on im afraid. Jon and Nuke had WKD on tap, but they didn’t seem to want it (no surprise considering what it tastes like), so it was divided between us as one by one went to sleep. Dstone, bless him, went to sleep first I think. God knows how he managed to get any rest, or anyone else on the site for that matter! Ant was in quite a state – can anybody remember how much he had actually drunk? More or less than what was poured over him?!

Other highlights include ripping Kaycees underwear right off – which was NOT initiated by me, I was merely doing as Kaycee requested, to “rip ‘em off!”. Poor Kaycee however only had one pair of knickers, so she had to spend the rest of the time going commando, something which she didn’t particularly complain about! There were two moons at one point in the night, and me and Wayne were even treated to a bit more whilst acting as bodyguards. Who knows why Kaycee chose us to go, but they seemed to enjoy copping an eyeful of me trying to have a leak! I ask you!

Somebody else will probably be able to fill in the gaps of the night. For me, it ended with a sneaky doughnut in 186’s car, with the invitation of Wayne to lick my ring, to which he didn’t hesitate, and turned into something out of Lady and the Tramp. At this point, Ade’s snoring had become apparent, of which Stoky has a brilliant audio. Some interesting noises were heard in between the snores, which helped with my decision to sleep in Crofty’s car instead of my own tent! A little bit of sleep was had, until I was awoken by Crofty and Wayne in the morning, where Day 2 promptly began…
sammie04

part 3 "day 2"

i got to alton towers about twenty past 9 and me and ant did spinball whizzer twice then we went down to ugland to meet the others by rita we did rita single rider and i still got put by ray :D once we did rita we went to macdonalds by cred street and we sat in the pink and yellow cars and had something to eat http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 070028.jpg
then we headed over to hex and crofty and wayne had to go at this point so they said their goodbyes and left once we did hex we headed over to spinball whizzer which we went on twice and i really hurt my head :cry: and this gave me a bad headache all day we then went over to towers street to meet ian and ade and ade had hurt his eyes bless him we then headed to the flume and then over to the rapids where i got wet and craig thought it was funny then we went for some lunch and me jon and ray laughed about the old woman working in kfc and pizza hut :lol: then ray and jon were doing something odd with the wet wipes and dave and sue went home at this point so they said their goodbyes and left and we went on the runaway mine train and my headache started to get worse but ray was trying to make me feel better by giving me lots of cuddles :) then we went on duel and then over to forbidden valley where we laughed at the chav on ripsaw who was having a fit and smoking due to the ride breaking down then craig kaycee and ray and vik had to go home so i give ray one big cuddle and kisses and then they left :cry: then we went on nemesis single rider and then over to ripsaw and the fountains never came on thankfully dave! :P then we went down to ugland and rode corkskrew and then we went on hex again where dstone was repeating the bit before you go in and hear the story only to find it wasnt any of us he was talking to but some man and his girlfriend :twisted: :P then we decided to have a walk round the towers and i didnt trust none of the people who were there so i walked up the stairs behind them all and them stairs are some scary steps i was scared incase i fell also apologies to anyone who was behind me that day because my pants kept falling down and my bottom would of been revealed :lol: once at the top of the towers we got a really good view of towers street then ant being dangerous along with satch and jon and ian decided to go up these steps and they found a little rickerty ladder which lead through a trap door to the flag tower which some chavs had broken through earlier i think had been opened me not trusting the ladder never went up but there but the view must have been good http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... 070047.jpg
Then me satch and dstone headed to oblivion i sat out because i dont like the ride and then ian jon ant and ade came and we went on submission and enterprise then we headed down to towers street where we said goodbye to ade satch jon and ian and me ant and dstone were remaining. We went to merry england to play some games then we waited round for a bit till half 6 then dstone went and me and ant went to meet my parents and then we drove out of alton towers after a fantastic weekend :D

Thankyou people for another fantastic weekend was really loads of fun as ever and really looking forward to the next one :D and you were all lovely and fantastic as ever and it was nice to see a few new faces and good to see the old ones again :D
Vik

Great photo from the top of the towers there, havent been up there for years, keep meaning to do it,never got round to it, shame I didnt stay a little bit longer.

The chavy lady on ripsaw who was 'avin a fag' (old harry enfield catch phrase from waynetta slob!!!!!), when Ripsaw broke down looked about 100. And the ride ops telling people not to push up on the restraints when the engineers were doing the manual release, yet most people seemed not to listen to them, wouldve left em there to stew for a while. :twisted:

Certainly wouldnt of given chavy lady & friends an exit pass.

Got it on video, she was asked more than a few times to put the cig out, then she lit another one. :x
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Ant

Blaudy brilliant weekend :D :D had a great time with all the happy CAMPers :D :D. I would right a trip report but I got stuff to do like play with my jake the snake :shock:. lol everyones covered most things I think so so much happend its hard to remember especially for me after being smaked by a tree branch :? .

Some pics

Me and dave getting a hug of henry hound I love this pic henry so cute.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 070056.jpg

Jake the Snake where did that beast get to :? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060037.jpg

Me slapwank and jake the snake
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060009.jpg

All on top of dave178787778778787676798 watever his name is on here :? monster truck :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060063.jpg

ooooooooo :shock: what going on down there
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060089.jpg

Winnie the poohs new hideout
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060045.jpg

The famous D stone rave tent
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060085.jpg

Welcome to Quarry CAMPing park me greeting the new arrivals after a few to many drinks at around 11.30 :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 060099.jpg

What an amazin shot of oblivion from the towers love the scenary behind
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ ... 070046.jpg
Satch

Part 4 – TTF camping it up take 2!

The day started fine, I had a lovely shower at 6.30, returned to the camp and awaited the stragglers to wake up. Crofty led the entertainment for the morning, by revisiting the video’s of the night before – oh what a laugh *looks at Wayne, thinking of the blow up flower*. The other guys eventually woke up, and whilst Ade showered – which was conveniently a long time for him – I took down my tent, to discover Ade has allowed for a garden feature to appear next time I set up my tent, with thanks to his fags…

Ade returned to tell us all that he couldn’t see because he had left his contacts in all night, which had ripped his cornea and eyelid. We had to leave him behind to rest in the car with Stoky’s phone to contact us, whilst we headed to the towers for day 2. They were only letting annual pass holders through at the time, and poor student me hadn’t got one, but I posed as a hotel guest, and the staff thought I was actually Australian! How funny.

Henry the Hound greeted us as we walked down Towers St. We caught him cleaning away the rubbish left on the tables outside the café, which was extraordinarily cute to see. Once he finished, I pounced on him to give him a hug, to which he nearly stumbled back from. I hope he’s OK now. I left him to go over to FV for ERT on Nemesis and Air – the benefits of lying. It was my first time on Air for ages, and it was better than I remembered. Dstone seemed to enjoy especially for the laydee in the station… :P

On to Rita for SRQ, followed by breakfast in Maccy D’s, but not before some filming for the meetup video “TTF Camps It Up, Take… Two!”. If it makes it on, which I expect it will, I am so embarrassed, that is not me at all! I don’t act like that, it was for the camera... Wayne tried to blag us cheap meals, but he’s only allowed it for 2 people  But I was content sitting in my car in the restaurant, eating my Big Mac – I needed the ruffage to clear out last nights toxins! After the meal, Crofty and Wayne had to head back to take Charlie and Craig 2 home, and they themselves decided to head off home. We all said our goodbyes outside Hex, and the remainder of the group – Craig, Kaycee, Sammie, Ant, Dstone, Vik and me (and anyone Ive forgotten, sorry) – went on Hex to be treated to the dstone/Ant recital of the legend. Yay (please, oh please note my sarcasm here!)

Hex was followed by a trip down to spinball whizzer which had broken down, but just started working as we got in the queue (only to brake down again for another 5 mins). It was at this point where Jake suffered severe torture at the hands of Craig and Ant. Jakes head ended up staked to a twig, which some caring person later removed we found out, when we returned to the SRQ straight after. We also met 186 and Sue around here, who left the campsite with us but somehow got separated.

Once riding Spinball (Yahoo!) a couple of times, we all headed off to Towers st (still looking worse for wear after the previous night) after news that Ade had in fact returned to the park after a few hours of recovery, along with Nuke. Nuke and Ade headed off to Maccy D’s, and we all had another soaking on the Flume, amid seagull noises, mad ducks, and monkey screeches. Howard the Duck made his scary call, but failed to jump out at us, bless him.

Ade now decided his eyes were still in pain, so he went off to First Aid, leaving me, Kaycee, Jon and Gas in the Tavern for a while whilst the others went to the Rapids. I don’t think any of us felt like drinking, but it wasn’t long before we heard that Nuke had driven Ade to the hospital, so we went to meet the others back at the Rapids, whilst going on ourselves first.

Lunchtime called, so we ended up in Katanga Canyon KFC again. Mmm, I do love the fillet burger! RMT later beckoned, and then another ride in Duel, with me coming second, beaten by a longshot by dstone! Damn him! We headed off to FV to see what may have been the most ridiculous thing…

Ripsaw had no queue, so we thought we would go on it, but were caught short when we saw that it had broken down, and everybody was stuck in their restraints – particularly some Chavvy girls, who decided it would be a good time to start smoking! Ho, were they wrong. After being asked to stop smoking, one asked where she can put it out then… (sorry, but what happened to the pond of water in front of you, you stupid woman!). She took a drag that lasted about 10 minutes, before being shouted at again by the op. Not content with that, when they managed to release the restraints, they girls insisted to force their restraints upwards, thus causing more difficulties with releasing them. Yet again, they refused to listen to the op, and continued to delay the other passengers from getting out. What really took the beeswax was the ride op then giving them an exit pass! They did not deserve any after all that.

It wasn’t till we were doing SRQ for Nemesis when we heard the true reason of why Ripsaw had broken down – they had tried the fountains, no doubt after a request by the girls – and it shorted the system and the ride failed. That taught them a lesson!

It was at this point in the day when KC, Craig, Stoky and Vik decided to head home. Yet again, you guys were all great people, was so nice to finally meet you all. Vik – I didn’t really speak to you much, but you seemed great, and I will hopefully get to know you more on the next one. Im just shy (shall we let the video decide that one though?). I had such a good time with you guys, thanks :D By this point, Ade had returned, but didn’t exactly do much for the rest of the day, poor guy. His whole day had been wasted – I HOPE YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON!

The day was ended by a trip to Ugland for a ride on Corkscrew and Ug Swinger, with Ade as a baggage donkey!, and then onto Hex, the Towers (including climbing up a ladder which clearly wasn’t safe, to a turret we clearly shouldn’t have been on), and then ending in X-Sector with rides on Oblivion (me, Ant and dstone taking up the back row), submission (ow) and Enterprise.

Here sadly the weekend ended, with a little mishap getting home, somehow losing the way back to Birmingham at a roundabout. I know this has been a long winded report, Im surprised I rembered half of it. I could’ve wrote more, and Ive probably missed out all the good stuff for this boring piece of tripe.

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome. Ive talked to a few of you a lot over MSN, but I was still worried I wouldn’t fit in. I had a fantastic time thanks to all of you, every single one of you were amazing people. I hope you managed to put up with me OK. I look forward to next time. Love you all!

Peace

Satch
david186

hi guys it sue (hi sue) (helllow)
the weekend was great willl have to do it again soon
it was nice to meet some new peolpe
this pics are good
hope u all had a good time as well
sue
(dave186 gf)
Anonymous

I've got SOME meet-up photos which I've nicked from Crofty from what he's shown me! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/c ... MG0196.jpg

(l-r) Satch, Ade, Me, Sarah-TTF and there's Wayne just above my head and Sammie in the background.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/c ... MG0176.jpg

Me! Probably telling Crofty off!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/c ... MG0184.jpg

Ade rofl!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/c ... MG0181.jpg

Superstar Kaycee! Got the piss ripped out me all weekend for my Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie/Britney Spears sunnies, but I love them. :mrgreen:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/c ... MG0182.jpg

Errr, Craig lmao. Being eyed up by Ian (Nuke). :lol:

:twisted: :P
sammie04

great pictures kaycee :)
Anonymous

So, when can we expect a meetup vid? :D
sammie04

i know i havent seen it yet hope it will be ready soon
Anonymous

Soon...I've seen a preview of the beginning...it's going to be very long and very good...:D

:twisted: :P
Satch

Is the preview of the beginning what I think it may be? ... (take... 2!)
Ant

Looking forward to the vid :D Probaly wont get to see it till after my holidays though :(. Apprentley its going to be ready next week sometime I heard.
Anonymous

Sounds like you had a fun time. I couldnt go :(. I really want to see the video of the trip hopefully its done soon. You never know one day i might make an appearance ;)

:sus:
sammie04

fianlly someone who can defend liverpool with me :lol: that would be good and i cant wait till the next meetup and i hope this vid is ready before i go on holiday but i doubt it :( but at least i have something to look forward to after holiday
Anonymous

I really want to go to 1 of these meetups they sound at look really great :(. They are always on when i cant get to them.The next one will be on either when i have the money or when i can go im a very busy person :D.

:sus:
Sazzle

Fudge Crofty should have the video fudge done soon, but he's on a fudge timeout at the moment, so give him fudge a little time to get it done fudge.

Apparently I'm acting fudge like a right idiot on most fudge of it - so that should make fudge, LOL wtf be quite interesting.

Right fudge Ray?