TTF goes camping...6th August!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
sammie04

[quote=""Kaycee-TTF""]It's only a week away, Sammie! :D

:twisted: :P
[/quote]
oh yeah! i am a dosey person ok now my secret is out that im stupid dont try play any clever tricks on me :lol:
Anonymous

Lol, I was only making sure you didn't turn up at the wrong time! :P

sammie04

yes true i would of been walking round lost and ant would probarlay leave me to do something dangerous :lol:
stokywolf

Kaycee! argh why did you tell her, look what i have got to put up with for the whole weekend now! ah well... lets play a trick on her! :lol:
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
sammie04

:shock: "thats not very nice" as martin says only 5 more days to go if i counted correctly :lol:
Satch

Cant friggin' well wait now! To the campers - what it be necessary for to bring any camping equipment? I have a compact water carrier which I may take, and I also have a camping stove, which would be dependant on how we eat whether I take it.

Whats the plan? Turn up at the site after a day at the park and set up camp then?
Anonymous

I think so...although last check-in is 6, so we'll have to cut our day at the park short slightly.

You could bring your camping stove if you want, Satch....I dunno if we'd use it though - last time we sent Wayne on a two-hour trek to a chippy for food with GORGEOUS food, so I dunno. Might go to a pub, might not! :D

Guys, I am coming down with something, I fear...I'm trying SO hard to fight it off before the weekend, because I DO NOT want a repeat of first day of the season where I was ill and miserable all day. It's the same thing as well. :( Sore throat, with a sore left ear when I swallow. :( Anyone know what this is, or how to get rid of it quickly??

I would go to the docs, but I'm not on the records down here in Bris. :( And I wanna go back to bed, but my dreams are nasty and I keep having to force myself awake. :( *needs sympathy* ;)

sammie04

aawwww poor kaycee im not good with feeling ill stuff so its best not to ask me i hope i get the park early this time on first day because last time my dad got me up late thinking he could have a extra half house sleep and we ended up stuck in a huge queue by alton :evil: so im setting my alarm clock this time so i will get up on time to leave early then all i have to do is drag the dare devil out of bed :lol:
Wes

I would love to go to this one! BUT im going up next Tuesday and Wednesday. I would go this weekend but im at Thorpe park and we are scattering my nan and gradads ashes up in gravesend. Oh well I will have to wait until the October one!
Crofty

[quote=""Kaycee-TTF""] Sore throat, with a sore left ear when I swallow. :( anyone know what it is?[/quote]

Yup its a... Sore throat, with a sore left ear when you swallow. :P

Satch its up to you if you bring a stove but TBH we are not on site that long, and you would need somewhere to keep the food that you are planning to cook while you are in the park. we will probably decide what we are doing for inner while we are together on park, but I think it is unlikely that we will be off on another 2 hour chippy trek this time i'm affraid.

thinks we could do with people bringing are camping lights/torches and bottle openers :D
Oh and earplugs for anyone sleeping within 18 foot of Ades tent. :P :P :P

:D :D
Jnewcombe

[quote=""croftybaby""] bottle openers :D [/quote]

*cough*
:D .

should be a good laugh again

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Gashead

[quote=""Jnewcombe""][quote=""croftybaby""] bottle openers :D [/quote]

*cough*
:D .

should be a good laugh again

Jon[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Got yours right here infront of me, me old nobber!

Anyone put together a confirmed list of people coming camping?

Im going to bring a football for anyone who fancys a kick around?
sammie04

well aslong as you dont aim it at me craig because last time with the frisbee you fired it and it came flying my way everytime :lol: also we need to stay away from eachother on the river rapids because somehow we are always put together and get soaked
Gashead

[quote=""sammie04""]well aslong as you dont aim it at me craig because last time with the frisbee you fired it and it came flying my way everytime :lol: also we need to stay away from eachother on the river rapids because somehow we are always put together and get soaked[/quote]
perhaps we should have ant in between us...he never gets wet...

haha it wasnt my fault...that frisbee and a bias which ment it angled towards you...or was my aiming crap and i was ment to get dstone...

Also theres a midnight rave in dstones tent...limited tickets avablible!
Vik

Also theres a midnight rave in dstones tent...limited tickets avablible!

Not another one, kept me awake for most of the night last time :lol:
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

sammie04

lol i want to join the rave we can put some rave music on dstone can be the new crazy frog :P that would be the best video message on your phone ever i think im staying somewhere in uttoxeter in a travel inn woo cant wait till saturday guys :D
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

great guys, better bring a bigger tent this time thne :P i will need lift saterday night/sunday mroing
any offers??????????????????????

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Gashead

[quote=""dstone_uk""]great guys, better bring a bigger tent this time thne :P i will need lift saterday night/sunday mroing
any offers??????????????????????
[/quote]

i can take you to the campsite from AT on the saturday dave...also i maybe able to do it sunday if i go to the towers
Gashead

Picture from his last rave...
Jnewcombe

LOL
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!