TTF goes camping...6th August!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

i will be there guys, do we have to book sepretly if so can we have the number

david

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

01538 723412 - this is the number.

http://www.ukcampsite.com/a_print/print ... 314HSJ&a=0

And that's the website address. :D

I've already emailed them enquiring about availability and explaining it's a group of us (I put we're mixed sex and also put our age range as 14-34).

Get booking! :D

:twisted: :P
david186

hiya me and sue will b going, r looking at traveling up on the friday after i finish work but wouldn't b at the site till bout 8ish which is past the 6pm book in time, so if we can book up as a group that would b gr8 as then anyone else who's going up friday can bookin and we will join them l8r in the eve.
Vik

I will probably travel up on the friday as well, will be able to get there late afternoon, fi I can find the place again :?
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Satch

im a hopefully/maybe. Do we need to prebook?
Vik

Think it would be wise to book in advance, they were almost full last time, and all other campsites (bar one!! :twisted: !) in the area last time were full and couldnt accomodate.

I will probably ring them over the weekend and sort out my pitch, just need to decide on whether I'm stopping friday first as well, if any one else is, I probably will be too.

Anonymous

I should be going.

Wish some more of the gay TTF members would go I'm fed up of been the only gay on the village.
david186

i will b turning up on the friday nightsin2dreams the only thing i need 2 know is if u can get there b4 the office shuts will us b aloud 2 arive l8r if u book us in?
Satch

well I have a job interview tonight. If that goes well, and they allow me to have that weekend off, Ill be going. If it doesnt go well, it will depend on a quick decision a couple of days before regarding finances
Dan K

I won't be able to attend sadly (you're all gutted, I know :P). I'm at Oakwood that weekend with the ECC. And I'll be at Alton the following Saturday (13th).
Anonymous

[quote=""Ade""]I should be going.

Wish some more of the gay TTF members would go I'm fed up of been the only gay on the village.[/quote]

Tut tut, Ade, why does it matter about the sexuality of the people there if we all enjoy each other's company?? :-?

Craig and I will be driving up to AT on the Saturday...won't be staying Friday night as I have work. :(

Anonymous

Shakes head! cause been gay aint just about sex!

no matter! i cant go anyway!

prob go to brum instead.
Anonymous

But you can still hang out with us for one weekend!

Awww c'mon Ade, you don't have to get drunk on the Saturday night if you've gotta work Sunday! At least come for the day at AT!

serenicevanescence

:D hey ppl, i shud be there with Dobsie if I can. I'm not there for the booze honest :roll:

Read my livejournal for interesting facts:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chazkitten04
Satch

Ade! You cant not go now, not after all the palova (mmm, sounds like a dessert) of last week... :roll:

Im finding out my tent today, so I think Im a definite to go, although I would have to ask somebody for a lift, if anybody can put up with me :wink: Ill be staying saturday night. I have a 3-man tent, so if there is anybody who wants to share with me, just let me know, otherwise I will book for myself for the night. Are people camping in the same vicinity to each other, or is it going to be wherever you can get a pitch?

off-topic rant to Adrian And what does it matter about being gay to be a friend. I have no gay friends except for somebody who is a friend of a friend, but that doesnt matter to me, as all my friends and me went out to Hurst st Friday night and had the most awesome time of all - ballroom dancing to the granny trannie was perhaps the highlight, accompanied with the stage dance off in Nightingales
Vik

Last time we were in the far field, though it is rather small, should be enough for all of us.

David186, do appologise for not getting back to you, busy weekend, going to call them in a jiffy, I'll PM you with the info.

Anonymous

I'll ring up today...

Completely agree with Satch's off-topic rant, Ade. :|
Vik

Phone's ringing straight through to answer phone at the mo, left a message, probably a very garbled one, I hate speaking to an answer phone, but he should get the jist of what I'm on about :lol: , sent an email too, try ringing again later when I'm on my dinner break.

sammie04

i think me and ant shall be coming but my parents need to hurry up and book somewhere if they wont get anywhere i will see if i can force my mother into letting me camp :lol: but i shall be hanging around again like last time dont get to sick of me
Vik

Anyone booked yet??? They never seem to answer the phone :x

Try again later :shock: