TTF goes camping...6th August!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Dobbo

After the success of night two on this times camping trip and disaster of night one, several people have suggested to me that we doing camping again this summer on the camp site that we found. The price is just £5 per person per night which is extremely good value!

We haven't decided on a date yet, but it will be a weekend sometime between July 23rd and August 14th! If anyone has any preference over dates then please post up here. Hopefully we will have a similar crowd to the last trip and more faces in addition!

I have loads of booze left over and havent unpacked the car of my tent and stuff yet... so thats my main reason for a re-trip :P
TowersTimes founder and owner 2000-2003
Please do not contact me regarding this site as I no longer own it!
Dagan

28th - 9th I'm out the country.... so Wayne being Wayne he'll be chosing a date within that timescale :P
Martin1

Im up for it i think, aslong as i can share a tent (as i dont have one) with somone, i think it should be ok. Any date is ok.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

after the 1st of auguest would be better for me, as i will be skint b4 then, mainly coz i'm going DMP on 26th and darts 30th :roll:

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

as close to the 14th as possible, i know im free around the middle of august. Busy summer im afraid people, keeping me from all these brilliant meet-ups.

See what everyone else wants.
Crofty

I would prefer the middle of August TBH Gives me time to sort my days off and save up a bit of cash.

:D :D
Vik

Middle of august would be good for me too (also my birthday on 16th (30 :shock: !!) anytime in august should be fine though
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

Nooooo, I'm on holiday from 12th-30th August, please don't go without me :(

:twisted: :P
Anonymous

lets go between 12-30th August!

Do we think september is out of the picture due to weather? (mind you we cant be sure now!) It does leave abit of time for money and organisation - im just trying to push it back as far as reasonably possible so I have chance to organise myself.
stokywolf

im tottaly up for it! i recommend the 13th of august as a date or Tonight! :lol: , argh man. i loved every second of camping it up. we have sooooooo gotta do this take 2! :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

where you lot at the star camp site on the 1st july, and then got chucked out the next morning, i think i recognised the beautifull kaycee in one of the tents. If this was you then i was in the tent between you lot.
Vik

Oh yes, think I remember you there, we also walked past you near FV skyride at Alton Towers Sat morning. Indeed that was us, if you are the one im thinking of you were enjoying breakfast at the time, amongst all the mayhem around you.

Hope you enjoyed your stay there, better than we did, think I noticed your tent still there when I drove past, heading for home sunday evening.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Rory

I will be up for any time during the hols, will either go up by train or hopefully share with crofty (if he is feeling nice :) ) !!!!!

cant wait guys
Dan K

Make it August 13th - I'm on park that day, so I can buy Wayne his previously-promised birthday pint. ;)
Rory

[quote=""Dan""]Make it August 13th - I'm on park that day, so I can buy Wayne his previously-promised birthday pint. ;)[/quote]

and wayne can buy me the pint he still owes me !!
Nuke

Count me in ... Last time was fun !!
david186

middle of august sound gd 2 me but this time i will b driving up so can get more drink in the back of the landy if needed over the w/e
Anonymous

Right! The official date has been set! 6th/7th August IS camping weekend - currently the majority of people are only staying the Saturday night at the quarry camping site (not sure of exact name), but it's in the outskirts of Cheadle.

The meet will include either/or Saturday and Sunday on park, and one night at this campsite.

The date is now official as deliberated on MSN.

Let's make it a good one. ;)

:twisted: :P
Jnewcombe

me and nuke shall be coming again , we should be there on friday hopefully

rember to bring a bottle opener this time Kaycee (wait you still got mine from last time :P )

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
sammie04

me and ant shall be coming hopefully unfortunely were not allowed to camp again because my mother is evil but i can hang around again like last time and she doesnt care if im not sober :P suppose i do prefer a comfy bed to a tent and a cooked breakfast next day but i shall be on park both days with you guys hope i dont annoy you too much :lol: