TTF goes camping...6th August!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Satch

It seems me and Ade are sharing my tent. We havnt booked yet, but will do soon. If there is an answering machine, I guess it would be OK to say you want to make a booking for so-and-so night, call back if any problems...
Satch

Just an update to say I've booked for myself and Ade on the saturday night, and paid it all, so Satch will finally be at a meet-up...

*listens to people moan*
david186

i will b bring my big 12man tent again with me so have plenty of space 4 people 2 sleep if thay don't mind sharing, also will b bring up another tent just incase. so i u need somewhere 2 sleep let me know

david
sammie04

wow dave you really are coming prepared :lol: im sure lots of people will be happy to hear the legendary 12 man tent where i left my eyeshadow is coming again :D
serenicevanescence

Cool! I gotta book my space for me and my boyfriend but I'm unsure about what to say. Do I say I want to book for saturday night as apart of the large group or not?

Read my livejournal for interesting facts:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/chazkitten04
Vik

Booked my pitch for fir/sat, david186 your ok to arrive late friday, booked you in as well, check your inbox....

Get booking quick guys, spaces are very limited now :shock:
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

Dave186, is it possible Craig and I can have one of your little compartments again? Because we don't even have the sh!t tent anymore! We are tentless! If that's OK, we can cancel our booking and free up another one for people.

:twisted: :P
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

booked up, looking forward to it now guys

david

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

david186

yep thats ok kaycee, when booking in with the site check with them that all off us r pitched near each other and that some of us will b shareing big tents

david
Jnewcombe

i booked my spot at the camp site and they had 1 pitch left , but they said they will put people on the overflow pitch which is the feild at the bottom of those steep stairs , i reckon ttfers should pitch down there , did anyone pay an deposit?

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Vik

Said the same to me a bout there being only one pitch left, so looks like We'll be on the overflow field. Asked for £10 deposit per tent, I booked david186 in as well as he is arriving Friday same as me, but not until after 6pm.

Havent sent the deposit though, but will do tommorrow probs, dont think we'll have the same trouble as we did at the star somehow
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Satch

I paid the deposit, ie the entire fee due
georgiegirl

wow guys im not coming camping but crofy has brought it to my attention that you guys are visiting on the 6th which is when im going! gonna keep an eye out for you lot and keep a look out for us! :D
sammie04

we will keep a look out for you :D dont be afraid to come over and say hi no matter how mad and scary we look :lol:
Anonymous

[quote=""david186""]yep thats ok kaycee, when booking in with the site check with them that all off us r pitched near each other and that some of us will b shareing big tents

david[/quote]

OK, so have you booked? Because I could either ring up and adjust my booking (because they asked how many people were in our tent), or if you've already booked, I could cancel mine and leave it open for someone else on here.

I did ask the woman I spoke to if we could all secure pitches together if we all checked in together...she answered in a mumbly, incoherent way and I didn't quite catch what she said. :lol:

stokywolf

I would like go , i just need know if i can squash in anyones tent :?: also im not sure on what to do for booking?
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
georgiegirl

yeah i definately will look out for you all! we shall be arriving at the gates around 9 ish as we are leaving york at 7 so no doubt i'll see you all there! some of you lot know what i look like so will be able to spot us! wow cantwait its been nearly 4 years since i went to AT last! :oops:
sammie04

aw cool only two more weeks now really cant wait :D im bringing my portable dvd player so bring a dvd a comedy maybe or something scary :)
Anonymous

It's only a week away, Sammie! :D

Sazzle

Right, I'm not coming for the camping (god help those that are!) but I will be on park on Saturday 6th - Wooo aren't you lucky ;) Be coincidence I hasten to add, I've a meeting with an old friend :mrgreen: ace eh?

As Crofty is giving me a lift from Uttoxeter station, I'll see you all in the morning I hope!