TTF goes camping...6th August!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
sammie04

haha :P thats brilliant nice one craig shame about the limited availability doubt there'll be any space left by now :lol: wow dstone is a great dj
Satch

Oh great, no one told me about Ade's snoring. Anyone wana take me under their wing?

To be honest, I think my camping stove would be a joke to bring anyway, as it manages to cook a can of baked beans in half an hour.
Anonymous

[quote=""Gashead""]i can take you to the campsite from AT on the saturday dave...also i maybe able to do it sunday if i go to the towers[/quote]

OMG you're such a **** sometimes - you know perfectly well we're going in to AT on the Sunday dammit!

I have tonsillitus. :( I've been to the Docs and I'm on Penicillin...I hope to still make it this weekend, but if I'm feeling really bad, I may have to stay home. :(

It's the same as what I had on the first day of season meet-up! Damn tonsillitus!! Should have been tucked up in bed!

:twisted: :P
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

thx gassy but vic said he would take me there and back. Hope u can come kaycee it won't be the same without you, 8) hope u feel better [-o< [-o<

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

[quote=""Satch""]Oh great, no one told me about Ade's snoring. Anyone wana take me under their wing?[/quote]

Take it you didn't hear the audio of it last time? :lol: :lol:

Awww, I want the people who didn't stay at the Star Caravan Park last time to stay there - just for the sheer comedic value. :P Awww memories.

Jon/Crofty? I think you should post that site parody you made. That had me giggling so hard. :lol: Genius.

stokywolf

:P :P Do the dstone dance! Watch out its Dstone!!! :P :P argh its legend!

I should be there for definate If me dad isn't an arse again, i should be ok.

ahh i soo cant wait! Just 1 and 1/2 more days!
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Vik

Jon/Crofty? I think you should post that site parody you made. That had me giggling so hard

Yes please do, love to see it, sounds good.

I'd stop there again for a laugh.

As I'm making my way straight to the Quarry Walks campsite on Friday, I will not be passing Star for a change, but will be on my way home sunday. I may just pop in and ask when I'm getting my refund. :lol: , or even just a nice polite hello.

Hope your better soon Kaycee, hope to see you Saturday.

Heard Dstones tent has been served with a noise abatement order :) so no more all night raves :shock:
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

http://www.yooass.co.uk/star/

This is the Star Caravan Site parody courtesy of Jnewcombe and Croftybaby.

Now, the only modified bits are the main page, the FAQs and the Terms and Conditions (link to T&Cs at bottom of main page).

This has me crying with laughter. :lol:

Tip: Check out the modified awards on the main page. :lol:

Vik

Thats great, had me in stitches

stokywolf

URGENT!

Jamrags has just pointed out to me that there may be some cause for alarm regarding the weather.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3535
Vik

is that sun I see :? havent seen that for a while, makes a change though, when I checked the other day it had rain clouds for the weekend.

Anonymous

Yay! I saw rainclouds and rain and a little bit of sun for this weekend...I hoped it would change because lemme tell you - that ain't good hair weather!

Goody. :D

Craig and I MAY be coming to camp tomorrow night if that's OK with Dave. Provided Craig can stay off the beer tomorrow lunchtime :x and he won't make any promises. :roll:

Ant

Yay Sun I was hopeing we would get nice weather weather :D
Dobbo

OK everyone, heres my final post before the event.....

The ifinal camping list is as follows :

Tent 1
Dave 186
Sue
Ray
Kaycee
Craig

Tent 2
Jon Newcome
Ian Newcome
Martin

Tent 3
Riachard Satchwell
Ade

Tent 4
Vik Morgan

Tent 5
Charlotte Johnson
Craig number 2!

Tent 6
Wayne Burton
Croftybaby

Tent 7
David Stone

Some members are camping over Friday night (tonight) including Vik, John and Ian and Dave 186! The other members are going stright to Alton tomorrow and leaving alton earlish tomorrow night (5PM) to go and set up camp.

The official meetup points will be as follows :

1. For anyone arriving early on Saturday morning they can meet as the gates open for ERT at 9am.
2. For anyone else arriving later, its 9.32am at the electronic sign in the entrance plazza.
3. The main group meet will be at 11am at the Rita entrance.... this will only happen if members are missing- if everyone is present and correct then we may be off to another area by then and you will have to ring someone to find out where we are!
TowersTimes founder and owner 2000-2003
Please do not contact me regarding this site as I no longer own it!
Satch

sounding good. I think me and Ade will be arriving quite early, but I wont have an annual pass, so would I still be allowed to get in for the ERT?

Its looking set to be a great day
stokywolf

If you smile and try and talk your way in with ade, hopefully you should get ERT satch. Waynes gone camping with them tonight, and im catching bus there tomorrow, leaving home at 6 o clock should get me to alton for 8 o clock.
Sazzle

My god am I going to have a hectic day tomorrow..

I have the TTFers to smile and chat with, then my best friend decides her and her boyfriend want to go tomorrow so I've got to try and catch them after the train journey, an old friend is turning up for the day so it's a special effort to meet them..

I'll be pulling my hair out arranging meet up places :-s

Help!!!

Oh lord I'm going to bed!
Anonymous

Have fun camping everyone and also have a great time at the meetup. Dont cause too much chaos. Dont be too camp at the camp site :D.

:sus:
Ant

Me and Sammie should be there 10 maybe earlyer as we now found a s secret road to skip the traffic :sus: . Seeing as its camping ill be dressed extra camp tommrow :D. Lol Should be a great two days just as good as the last time cya all tommorow.
stokywolf

Secret road. hhmmm i might know that road, it goes from the... to the... past the... and rejoins at... i most probably bet its that route, we nearly crashed into the vicar going down that road. :P and i am been serious.