TTF goes camping...6th August!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Sazzle

God help the camp site is all I can say...!

Had a really top day today even though we didn't do that many rides because it was packed solid. Met the TTF lot (bloody crazy) and stuck with them the whole day, while encountering a coincidence meeting with an old friend I've not seen for a year, and an arranged meeting with another old friend I haven't seen for over a year!

Then to top that off, my best friend from school & college got on the train on the way there - ace :D.

Anyway *goes off to do a TR*
Vik

Thanks for directing me down that sneaky route Saturday Ray. Sure come in handy somtime, though didnt use it today, should of done, got stuck behind and old granny going 10mph.

Anyway, I've got a nice route home to, to take me to M6 north bound, which saves me a good 15 - 20 minutes, compared to following the signposted route. Its empty no one uses it :) , and misses out cheadle completely.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

I have a very painful eye! Thats all I have to say right now cause I cant see the keyboard :|
Gashead

[quote=""Ade""]I have a very painful eye! Thats all I have to say right now cause I cant see the keyboard :|[/quote]

I was going to say is that a sore japs eye...but then i relaised you didnt get any action last night...not even off wayne :lol:
stokywolf

Right seeing as my Trip Report decided to book it pack it and F**K off, ill just say, It was Thee best Meetup ever and it is something ill never forget!
Oh and before i forget: Thank you to everyone who was there, Thank you to Dave and sue! hi suueeee for letting me stay in there tent on the sauturday night :D
Thank you and goodnight again! :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Sazzle

I've just seen the low quality video and it's fifteen minutes long - but it's the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time!

The infamous fudge joke gets included for a short snippet, and Ray's antics take up a lot of space!

"I wanna hold your hand!" *Me looks back and forth from the camera to Ray with a 'wtf' look on face*

Ahhh I shall stay well away from the camera in future!!

Wayne.. Get out of the bush :roll:
Ant

Ive seen it aswell absolutley hilarious especially the Waynes World bit :lol: . And thanks to crofty for makeing another amazing vid :) .