The Magic Of Towers Street Music

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Towers Street Music to return no or yes

Poll runs till Wed Nov 28, 2040 5:18 pm

Yes It had to the magic it should return
92%
No I think the playlist is better
8%

Total votes: 37
Ant

Do you think this Music needs to return to the start the magic of your day at Alton Towers. Or are you happy with the new playlist music. It has to be Towers street music for me really does set you up for your day. Personally I think theres to many playlist now on Rita and Spinball Whizzer.
Anonymous

The original music at AT is awesome, I'm gutted about Towers Street, it's just not the same without ITHOTMK :(

I love the playlist for Rita though. Ug Land rocks at the minute. :D

:twisted: :P
Gashead

100% for the original music coming back, that made my day listen to that on the way in to the park, building the excitement, and on the way home reminising the day
Satch

Ive yet to hear the new Towers St playlist, but Im not looking forward to it. I cant imagine walking down the street and not hearing it. It makes me go all nostalgic when I play RCT3, as that is the background music.

I know they want a more party atmosphere in the park now, but what was wrong with the magic? I thought it would never end. I want my money back
amy

Its a shame that the fat cats are taking all the original music away to make space for chart music! i havent been yet this season so i havent heard the play list although i doubt towers street will have the same atmosphere as is did without the theme tune
Dont just imagine......live the dream
Ash

I agree I think the original is perhaps the most interesting piece of music ive ever heard and probably my favourite.Ive got it on my 20gb i pod and its brilliant even though it takes up allot of space
Roddy

Definitely bring back the old tower street music. The new play list just doesn’t capture the atmosphere of Alton towers. I think they need to put a stop to all this chart music because it seems to be taking over the whole park with it now playing in Ugland, adventure land and now towers street, where next? Forbidden valley

Also wouldn’t it cost alot of money to play chart music in a public place? Since it’s all copyrighted, Waste of money if you ask me

-Roddy
stokywolf

I soooooooo prefer the towers street tune, The playist at the moment just doesnt give a good atmosphere imo, though theres that class song Delilah :D truly amazing :wink: :lol: . I tottaly agree that i get the same feeling as what craig said, I just miss it so much, im going in to tears now :cry: lol
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Tom M

Bring back the towers street music! (See my signiture for a petition)
plasticboy

Towers Street just lacks its atmosphere without the proper music! I used to walk down towers street and hear the music then think, yes!!!!!, im at AT. But now, i walk down towers street and think, hmmmmm, robbie williams!!!!!

Not quiet the same
atm admin

Same Here bring back the original AT music! Like plastic boy said you dont feel like your at AT anymore. :cry:

Mark
Mark
ATM Admin
www.altontowersmagic.com
admin@altontowersmagic.com

Also owner of a P910i - for £30, sim free, boxed, brand New and from CPW!
Soph

AT doesnt have the same great feeling when you walk in and hear chart music, which you hear everyday anyway, with the towers street music, it reminds you of AT and fun! chart music just makes you want to sing :(