TTF meetup - 2nd / 3rd July

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
abbylei

get them legs right back....

do i want to know what that means? :lol:
Adz
Admin
Admin

Hehe Frog Fountain jumping.. nothing can beat it!
Anonymous

Did the NO REFUNDS bit state 'Your statuatory rights are not affected' ? if so, yoyu should inform trading standards of their practices.
Crofty

OMG i cant believe you've put that vid up!!

Adz : frog jumping was great , pure skill

Remember people !

:D :D
Last edited by Crofty on Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

[quote=""nate""]Did the NO REFUNDS bit state 'Your statuatory rights are not affected' ? if so, yoyu should inform trading standards of their practices.[/quote]

No it didn't... :?: Jnewcombe's mate rang up yesterday and demanded that we get our money back - the guy (reception guy I had a go at) sounded pretty scared and said to ring again today to get hold of the boss (park ranger man, I reckon). We've got the audio of the phone conversation if anybody wants it (with Jon's permission hehe).

:twisted: :P
Vik

Be interested to listen to it Kaycee if thats ok. Have tried to phone myself but they put the phone down on me, so I am writing a letter to them, basically stating they have seven days to refund me my £8 or further action will be taken.

Wont get time to send it until tommorrow, just leaving for work in a second, but I hope the park manager enjoys reading it.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

abbylei

:lol: You need to put that audio up somewhere on the site! I suppose this is the first real backlash they have had and I bet they didnt take your internet site comment seriously. I would kepp on at them if i were you, it might teach them a lesson :D
Anonymous

Can we have photos some time soon? This computer won't let me download or watch videos!!!
Anonymous

Oh we will. Could talk to Ade about putting the audio on the site, and also I'm going to talk to him about me writing some sort of report on the Star Caravan Park, outlining our experiences and the way we were treated and getting it on the front page of the site - I know he did support that idea...Various letters and phonecalls will be sent out/made. :D

Jnewcombe

if anyone wants the phone conversation i can upload to my webspace , jump drop me a PM or a message and i will send the url

Jon
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Vik

Sent a letter to Star caravan park this morning, should arrive by monday, stating that I want a refund for the night I paid for, and didnt stay, within seven days or face further action, and also raised the prospect of possible legal action, involving trading standards or even informing the police as it could possibly constitute theft.

This letter was sent after they put the phone down on me on Thursday, saying they were to busy taking bookings to discuss anything.

Let you know of the outcome, if any.

Anonymous

Brilliant! Sounds good, Vik - but I bet they won't reply. They're too cowardly. I'm still deciding what to do.

sammie04

i will have some photos up soon here is a picture of dave and his tiny tent :P
Jnewcombe

lol nice work sammie
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
sammie04

thankyou it was so funny when everyone moved daves tent :lol:
Vik

Dont think dave was impressed though when he caught us. Could of been worse though, we could of moved it with him in it, asleep. But we wouldnt be that cruel :) Surely :lol:

dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

well, if u did then u would have owed me a new tent as the bottom is allready very owrn from my camping on the side of a hill for a week, nad trying to put it up in a gale, and just for u sam next time i will bring my big(er) tent :P :P

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

stokywolf

Damn i missed the moving of daves tent!? when did you do that? and aww dave and his sweet little tent which is tiny!, im like bigger than it!
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Vik

While scoffing the chippy dinner, most people were sat in dave123456789..........'s tent at the time.

stokywolf

i must of been having my 3rd or 5th piss, or i was a bit sleepy :wink: to remember. aww i loved dave 1854684590480-213480's tent! it rocked the big1!
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz