TTF goes south.... 1st August 2005 - Be there or be a square

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

Satch, I have not seen you on msn for a while on msn... I have some bad news too, I would love you to share with me in the hotel but alas my mum is concerned about my safety in london after last week and has sent my brother with me (against my will) so he will be in the hotel with me, I really do apologise and hope to see you online soon.

My only satisfaction is that my bro is not travelling Business class back to belfast (and I am, and hes not been to woking before, so i could maybe loose him like i did others before).
Anonymous

Craig and I may not be going...we might be looking into spending that bank holiday weekend in Newquay in Cornwall...shall let you know. ;)

:twisted: :P
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

hi, unfortuntly guys i will not be able attend dew to funds, as i can NOT be able to spend 2 night in a hotel and i carn't go to and from london twice in 3 days, iathn if the first is on a coach. I will elt u know if this situasion differs

David

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Vik

Right, Will be going, but travelling for the day only. Just been checking out train journeys, and to say the least, it seems to much hassle, even the most simplistic route available, travelling in to London Euston, and back out towards Chertsey inloves a total of 6 train changes altogether. Some of the connections give less than 10 mins between trains, so god help me if one is late. Also shortest journey time is over 5 hours.

Also the cheapest tickets (£11.50 each way!!)are only available on a couple of the worst routes possible, which take almost 8 hours. If I travelled by train I would need 2 overnight stays, which wont come cheap.

So instead, i'll drive down, nice early start, looking in to a route that will hopefully avoid the worst of the rush hour on M40 & M25, of which I have been caught up in before, and its an absolute nightmare. Give me chance to try out my new car anyway.

If anyone else is travelling down for the day, if you need a lift, just ask, be happy to make a detour or two if need be.

See you all there........
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Satch

I havnt been online due to moving and packing and moving again and celbrating etc. Thats cool Connor, I think im gonna have to pull out anyway Im afraid. I would love to go, but money is such a constant problem right now
Anonymous

me and dave186 should be there for the meet up i won't be staying me got and horse riding lessen the next day
so the 1st aug we will be there hopeful dave will put a more detaied post on

sue
xx
david186

hiya all as my g/f said we will b attending, i can stay over night but will stay there as l8 as i can but i have work in the morn, also if any one needs a lift from harrow way i can do, can't take 2 many people though as i an't got a lot of room in my vehical

david
dstone_uk

sorry guys i carn't come now, not going cricket(dew to prices)

david

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

stokywolf

I canna come eigther, Dad just said no.no reason why, just a NO! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Vik

Is anybody going now??? Dont fancy a 3 1/2 hour drive only to find I'm the only one there :shock:

stokywolf

Well, everyone knows how bad i would like to be there, i love Thorpe but i love meeting up with all you guys aswell, Bloomin 7 weeks holidays and all im goin to be doing is sitting on me backside then going Alton some weekends. whoop dee F**kin doo. :roll: .
you wouldnt beleive how Pi55ed off i am :evil:
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Vik

Bloomin 7 weeks holidays
Your very welcome to swap with me if you want :lol: slave away for 7 weeks instead. :shock:

Still theres still camping take 2 to look foward to. :twisted:

TenZero

I cant make it either...maybe if a halloween one happened i could but not now..
Anonymous

Not allowed to go around london area now, parents dont want me to get caught up in any potential terror attacks. I see where they are coming from after whats been happening...
dstone_uk

god, he only reason icarn't go is coz i carn't afford £40 for my cricket ticket, £40 for the coach then £120 for a hotel for 2 nights, i am not being stoped by terisum and i now have to wait till october till my first thorpe trip of the year :roll:

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

david186

hiya all

i know me and sue r going 2 thorpe park on monday as i had 2 get the day off work, but could we have a list of who is deffently going that day plz,

david
Vik

Well now I know someone else is going, will be travelling down myself too, and, traffic perminitting, should arrive for between 9 - 9.30

Anonymous

[quote=""Bicko101""]Not allowed to go around london area now, parents dont want me to get caught up in any potential terror attacks. I see where they are coming from after whats been happening...[/quote]

Mate I live in London. It is safe!
3 million people use the tube every day and what 57 people died. Whats that?

This is just what they want. To scare people and by doing that you are letting them win!

PS, TP and CWOA are way out of the center of London.
Rory

[quote=""Bicko101""]Not allowed to go around london area now, parents dont want me to get caught up in any potential terror attacks. I see where they are coming from after whats been happening...[/quote]

I appreachiate what you are saying, but Thorpe Park is no where near the middle of london
Satch

If your going to take tha attitude, you may as well give in and hand the country over to the terrorists. You cant hide and prevent yourself from doing things which under any other climate you would have no hesitation doing. And attacks could occur anywhere, not just London