Return of The Fearsome 5!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Do you think AT should bring back the \'Fearsome 5\' event in the near future?

Poll runs till Tue Nov 13, 2040 12:00 am

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 13
a.ndy

Remember the Fearsome 5!?
1. Nemesis
2. Ripsaw
3. Corkscrew
4. Black Hole
5. Oblivion

Complete them all and gain yourself a 'Fearsome 5' T-shirt

Do you think AT should bring back this event in the near future?

1.Rita
2.Nemsis
3.Oblivion
4.Ripsaw
5.Air

:D
stokywolf

Wow What a coincidence im wearing the "Fearsome5fortnightreturns" shirt now.

It would be good and something fun if they did bring it back, But it depends if it was sponserd by a company(lion Bar) like the first two were, it might only be run by the sponser and not to towers' Taste

But It's a Yes from me
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
phil2k4

I think the fearsome 5 should all be scary rides which would mean replacing air with something else. Its a good idea but there aren't 5 really scary rides in the park. if they bring in a really insane flat ride next year, it would be a cool idea
Anonymous

I definitely think it's a great idea, and I wasn't even aware of it in the first place!

The rides aren't scary to us, but I remember the first time I went to AT and bringing myself to go on the rides was a big thing! I think to a lot of the younger teens and maybe some of the adults who don't like fast rides etc, the rides at AT ARE scary and to go on them is something that will make them proud.

:twisted: :P
daboywunda

they use stuff like that to generate interest in some of the quieter rides.

Like the shortcut tickets and the family first tickets.

If it was a FEARSOME 5... expect Duel and/or hex to be on there some-where.... if it's adrenaline fear, then Oblivion, Rita, Nemesis, Air and prolly Submission (or Ripsaw)
Mikey

ha ha I still have my Fearsome 5 t-shirt from back in 2000... got a hole in it but i don't care :D
If you\'re reading this post it means I have emerged from my TTF cave during my annual forage for food.
evil cod

you say Air shouldnt be in it as its not scary, yet the origional had Blackhole and corkscrew?????
Lozza

oooo :D !
i haven't heard about this before??!! tell me some more info please!!! like when they last did it etc
sounds kewl! :) i would of done it!!!!!! :mrgreen:
:D