TTF photograph from Express newspaper

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Dobbo

Heres the photograph taken by the Express newspaper photographer on April 1st that never made it into the newspaper:

It has been compressed for uploading!
TowersTimes founder and owner 2000-2003
Please do not contact me regarding this site as I no longer own it!
Anonymous

Will it ever appear do we know? Or did they just not run a feature on Rita? Did somebody else get their pic in instead? Do we all just look too aggressive? Did Ade spoil it?
Gashead

[quote=""Shockadelica""]Will it ever appear do we know? Or did they just not run a feature on Rita? Did somebody else get their pic in instead? Do we all just look too aggressive? Did Ade spoil it?[/quote] I was thinking you were spoling it shock :lol: :wink:
Anonymous

LMAO Shock that is so funny!

What an ace picture! When they made us do that 'Yerrrr!' thing I was like 'oh please don't use this one', I was thinking 'I'm gonna laugh, I'm gonna laugh!' Hee heeee! Let's hope it does end up in the paper!

:twisted: :P
Dan K

If it was going to be used, it would've been the Sunday after the photo was taken, as long as the Pope didn't die. Which he did. So the story was never run.

They got a cool shot of me and Paul on the train, in true "mad face" mode... clicky.
Gashead

[quote=""Dan""]If it was going to be used, it would've been the Sunday after the photo was taken, as long as the Pope didn't die. Which he did. So the story was never run.

They got a cool shot of me and Paul on the train, in true "mad face" mode... clicky.[/quote]

You look like a pair of flocking seagulls :lol:
Dan K

I'll take that as a compliment, even if it wasn't intended as one. ;)
Nick

So who is who from the forum on that group picture then?
Anonymous

Dstone_uk, air_head, Ade,..........Shockadelica, 2 people off ATA.
..............................Wayne, Croftybaby, Kaycee
.....................Rory-TTF, Sarah-TTF, Kylies_Kitty and Air_head's girlfriend

That's in about the order they are - back row l-r middle row l-r and front row l-r :)

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dagan

I dunno what would have been scarier... sitting in court as I was... or being face to face with that rabble. :P
Crofty

[quote=""Dagan""]I dunno what would have been scarier... sitting in court as I was... or being face to face with that rabble. :P[/quote]

:-? :-? What were you doing in Courts I thought they closed down!

Those pics are great! love the one of Dan and Co too, look how good the quality is!!

Any chance of someone telling me if I could get a copy of the one they did of me??

:D :D
Dagan

[quote=""croftybaby""]
:-? :-? What were you doing in Courts I thought they closed down!
[/quote]
http://towerstimesforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4920 :)
Anonymous

:shock: David you certainly look....
Different! :lol:
Sazzle

Crofty, isn't that you behind Dan on Rita?

Just looks like your arm and side of head that's all..
Anonymous

looks like crofty - but it isn't... notice croffty has two stripes and that rider has three ? Very common jacket obviously ;)
Anonymous

[quote=""Forums Coach""] Very common jacket obviously ;)[/quote]

Crofty down to a T :lol: Only joking, love

Steighvo

Aww you guys look like your havign SO much fun! Im so jealous. I would come but im scared i wouldnt be able to talk to you all! Im so sick of my mates takin the pee for being an enthusiast im gonna have to plck up some corage sooner or later.!!! :oops: :lol:
Touch my beans... said the man!
liam2063

Thats alright, I went in March to meet them all and I hardly said a word all day but still had a great time. Made so many freidns from going as well, so you should pluck up the courage.... it's nice to meet people as nuts about theme parks as you are, trust me :D
Phantom

OK..................That looks mad, makes us all look good, lol. Reminds me when i went to TP with CF and there were official photographers taking pictures of groups of people and they took one of us and we said "Coaster Force" instead of 'cheese' which made us look insane!
Gerstlauer Fanboy <3
Anonymous

OMG! Dont we all look compleatly insane!

I have to say, if it wasnt for rita's second part of the name, then no one would of guessed there was at least 4 gay men in that picture if im not too mistaken..... :wink: Should be renamed, after seeing that piccy, Queens of Rita!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still look fat in that picture, before anyone says a word!