April 1st TTF meetup - rita launch

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

[quote=""air_head""]A friend of mine will be with me, is that ok Kitty?[/quote]

NO, it's not allowed! :P :lol: I'm joking, love :D

It's going to be fun! Looking forward to it! :lol: AND I'M NOT ILL THIS TIME YAY! :D

:twisted: :P
air_head

I'm well nervous bout the meet, I haven't been on one before. Looking forwards to it though, its gonna be great to meat all you guys, finally! :D
Williscroft

:( cant come. Well i probably could but i would feel well cheeky asking my dad when hes already taken me on opeing day, friday just gone and sunday just gone. Hope you all have fun and hopefuly Rita will be working fine. Lots of piccy please :D
Anonymous

Excitement levels are reaching a record high right now for me.

I probably won't sleep tonight because of the excitement.

Yes, I'm that daft when it comes to AT.
Locker

I'll be there. Do we have a final list?

Regards,
Mark
adamrothwell

Im going, Do you think all the other rides will be very busy too?
Alton towers and Blackpool pleasure beach rock! check out !http://tbppbguideforums.info/bpb/index.php
For blackpool pleasure beach forums!
http://www.theblackpoolpleasurebeachguide.co.uk/
Vik

hope you all have a great day, shame i cant make it, but i gotta work unfortunately, and i couldnt get a holiday, and a sicky wasnt a good idea as everyone would know where ive gone and why.

Look foward to reading the trip reports, and counting down to my visit sometime in april (date not yet decided!!)
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Rory

Rememeber guys to meetup simply call the hotline or kitty 07890923228 :D
Anonymous

[quote=""Locker""]I'll be there. Do we have a final list?

Regards,
Mark[/quote]

Here it is until someone says otherwise.

Ade
Matt
Shockedelica
KC
Crofty
Wayneo el creator
Saz
Kitty
Stoky
Rory
Locker
Lockers mate
air_head and friend
martin
gnoney
bigblade40 (maybe)

havetn been able to get incontact with bigblade yet (or his bro) to see fi hes comming or not.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locker

I'll be bringing a mate ;)

Regards,
Mark
Anonymous

Oh Well, first cardinal sin of the day just commited.... or at least i hope i wont be!

Just texted Monsieur Croftybaby to wake him up on an early morning wake up call. No doubt that i shall be slapped graciously later on when he sees me now :wink: oh i do hope so! Mind you, im on me best behavour today. Im not going to be playing any APRIL FOOLS on anyone :wink:

My second cardinal sin will hopefully happen between me and shcokadelica but thats a diffrent story :wink:

PS. Kittymeister has been up all night again and has hit the coffee hard! This could be a good thing... or it could be a bad thing. My Heaven, your hell maybe :wink:
Sazzle

Avoid the cat at all costs.. His MSN chat is disturbing and coffee fuelled!

I'm up early to check the details.. Looks like there aren't any :|

Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll see you in a few hours!

Sazzlebob x
Gashead

Just heard some news ...

Apperently kitty was too small for rita :lol:

Crofty got pissed in the tavern as its his birthday and thrown out... *beer2*

Along with stokywolf who was "molesterian" an old lady :love:

also i heard that ade and shock went for a stroll in the gardens together... :sus:
Williscroft

Very nice day then in all :lol: Im shure there will be many stroys to be tolled when they get back lol :D
Anonymous

IM BACK! Full trip report to follow but i will say it was a day full of surprises and all very nice ones... RODE RITA TWICE!!!!!!!! Photo evidence to come
Jay12

ahhhh poor kitty did you have to get the baby seat from the car ?
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
sammie04

god kitty your back quick you could be the queen of speed :lol: erm yes interesting phonecalls i had with these people today and what were you saying about me kitty i felt very paranoid :(
Anonymous

few pics from yesterday hehe

www.towerstimes.co.uk/staff/Adrian/april1st4.jpg
Me angels

www.towerstimes.co.uk/staff/Adrian/april1st1.jpg
AWWWW bless TT and ATA joined in perfect harmony (where was my cuddle dan? :( )

www.towerstimes.co.uk/staff/Adrian/april1st2.jpg
Kitty showing of his legs while wating for Rita (you can just see the brown stains)

www.towerstimes.co.uk/staff/Adrian/april1st3.jpg
wayne loosing a 'who can get as many pick and mix in there mouths at once compo' I think Crofty won!
Rory

What an awesome day, I got loads of picks and an onride pic of rita for evidence (an awesome experience and a ride Kitty just couldnt get out of head when he plugged the courage to ride !! :D )
Anonymous

It was a really fantastic day, Rita is absolutely INCREDIBLE, it's fantastic, us Rita virgins were all amazed! Omg it was soo good, I came off and I think I fell into a fence, and I felt so emotional I wanted to cry because of the 'extreme stress' Rita places on your body as stated at the ride entrance!

It was a really funny day, had a laugh with the people I already know - Kitty, Ade, Wayne, Crofty - and got to know a few more people - Brian (Shockadelica - he is the most amazing person), Sarah (really nice girl), air_head (LOL I don't actually know your name, but you and your gf were great to talk to in the Rita queue, nice to have you along!), I spoke to Nicky (Gnomey) briefly, she was really friendly and I spoke to Rory a bit more than last time and he seemed great fun! :D Then there was Ray (Stokywolf), Martin etc, who I sadly didn't seem to have real chance to speak to :(

Ade and Kitty were as gay as ever, Wayne made us laugh in the queue line with his sexy dances to the men :P and it was Crofty's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROFTY!

Great day, so glad to have gone on Rita TWICE and luckily had some great people to have a laugh in the long queues with, so was never bored! :D

Ride Count:

Corkscrew 1
Ripsaw 1
Air 1
Nemesis 1
Duel 1
The Flume 1
Rita 2
Oblivion 1
Spinball Whizzer 1

:twisted: :P