Official Towers Times T-Shirt Poll!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Which T-shirt is your Favourite design?

Poll runs till Tue Apr 10, 2040 6:35 am

Entree 1
23%
Entree 2
3%
Entree 3
3%
Entree 4
2%
Entree 5
36%
Entree 6
33%

Total votes: 116
Chris-TT

Right guys,
Sorry this poll is going up a bit late. I had problem finding some of the entries after my computer crashed! If you sent be an entry but don’t see it on here, email me ASAP and I will add it to the list.

As many of you know we ran a competition to see who could come up with the best design for a Towers Times T-shirt, the winner have his or hers design on an Official Towers Times T-shirt, the winner will also receive a copy of there T-shirt!
The entrees for this competition will remain anonymous until the poll finishes in two weeks time. Remember you are voting for the design you would most like to wear!
Below are links to all the entrees:

Entree 1
Entree 2
Entree 3
Entree 4
Entree 5
Entree 6

Note: With Entree 6 I’m not sure if we can do the custom names as obviously the T-shirts need to be bought in bulk to keep costs down. You could take it along to a JJB sports though and get your name added there.
Happy Voting! If you wish to change your vote Please email chris@towerstimes.co.uk
stokywolf

Has Entree 6 just been added? Because iv allready voted and have just noticed entree 6 there which seems quite cool
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Ketchup

I just noticed that also, could I change my vote to it, I voted for 1 originally.
Rory

[quote=""Chris-TT""]Right guys,
If you wish to change your vote Please email chris@towerstimes.co.uk[/quote]

if u wish to chnage votes email chris stokey !!
Williscroft

Mmmmmmmm i cant decide between 1 and 5 as i like them both, i think ill vote later when ive had a think about it :D

went for number 5 in the end simply because its got yellow on it and will brighten it up but im also liking 1 and if that one wins ill be just as happy, if i could of i would of voted for both 1 and 2 :D

Just changed me vote to number 1 as i think it will look better in realy life than what the one with yellow on it will, plus i think its nice and simple :)
Last edited by Williscroft on Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
dafyd

Design 2 says 'Totwers Times' - should that read 'Towers Times' or is it a deliberate mistake?
stokywolf

tis a dilberate mistake :P :lol: and thanks For the info Rory :!: :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
themadman26

good shirts, anyway forgive me for being stupid but where do you buy a shirt from ?? will shirts be available to purchase from the site directly?
go on NUMBER 6 :!:

Edit - Rory-TTF - please, please use the spellcheck, i have now corrected the errors
Good Bye I\'m off elsewhere
jpecool

Number 1 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I cant believe i missed this contest :( :lol:

Fright nights on the 28th. Im ready to scream!!!!
Phantom

Number 1 all the way me thinks, as the other ones look sommin you put on crofty's kid.
Gerstlauer Fanboy <3
Philman

I voted 1 as its nice a simple, and not too over crowded! But i do like number 6 as it gives a feeling of the actual park, and thats its been made for YOU. :D
What a fad.
Andy

Six!
Philman

Intersting post there! LOL :D Why did you chose Six then Andy? (you dont need to answer if you dont want to :lol: )
What a fad.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

SIX it's my fav by far!!!

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Andy

Because it was my fave design? Did you not choose your answer because you liked it the most?

I liked it because :

- it has my fave rides in the park on it
- its personal
and
- the annotations make me think the designer is professional and took los of time in planning and designing the shirt (i'm sure the others did aswell though!)
Anonymous

I like 1 & 5 cause essentially they are TT's colours and are good looking... combine that with me and you get one damn fine looking young gent.

I choose 5 cause the yellow makes it ... i dont actually know, just really nice.

PS, I know how to out-spend girls on clothes at Gunwharf Quays, I know what is good design: LOL
evil cod

AH but it is possible to spend alot on clothes and still look like you dragged yourself out of a gutter.
Note: This post was not sponsered by burberry wearing chavs

Oh and for me it has to be 5, mainly because of the colours
Satch

I go for 1, but surely the same person designed 5 as well? How can they be in twice?

Anyway, 1 is nice colours, adapting the TTF style, and isn't too in your face about being a member of a forum about Alton Towers...
Anonymous

I liked entry 5 because it was simple. However can we not incorporate the username idea from 6?
Ryan

I went for 1 because it in the TTF style I all so like number 5.

:)
Last edited by Ryan on Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.