Official Towers Times T-Shirt Poll!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Which T-shirt is your Favourite design?

Poll runs till Tue Apr 10, 2040 6:35 am

Entree 1
23%
Entree 2
3%
Entree 3
3%
Entree 4
2%
Entree 5
36%
Entree 6
33%

Total votes: 116
Uncle_Adolph

Design 6!

-Ben
stokywolf

1 is good 5 is brillaint thats what i originally voted for but 6 is a tad better than 5.
Now i wait to get an arse kicking off the maker of 5. :P
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Crofty

[quote=""Dave""]Number 1 all the way me thinks, as the other ones look sommin you put on crofty's kid.[/quote]

All the choices are too trendy for my kid lol

I voted 6 Because I like the picture on the front, Although if its the final design I would prefer a blue shirt for it
liam2063

I think number 1. I like the colours and it doesn't make the shirt obvious. If you was to look at number 1 you might be thinking hmmmm towerstimes.co.uk and well... you have another visitor to the site :lol:
gnomey

I prefer design1 however 5 is cool too! i also prefer the coloured t-shirt because i wouldn't want to wear a white shirt on the flume or ripsaw!
Martin1

5 reminds me of a holiday cmap staff t-shirt dunno why tho lol 1 is great :D
Jay12

But what you have to remember is a white t-shirt will cost less to make rather than i multi coloured one.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
jpecool

^ who cares. We aint making it! :lol: Although we are buying it! :| :lol: Anyway, the blue shirt is nicer than just plain white! I would prefer to be wearing blue. It goes with my beanie better! :lol:

Fright nights on the 28th. Im ready to scream!!!!
Rory

[quote=""jpecool""]^ who cares. We aint making it! :lol: Although we are buying it! :| :lol: Anyway, the blue shirt is nicer than just plain white! I would prefer to be wearing blue. It goes with my beanie better! :lol:[/quote]

of corse it matters who makes it ----> because how much they make it for determines how much you pay for it (which u did point out)

You must remember that a blue and yellow multicoloured shirt will cost nearly double the price of a white shirt, such as 1 or 5. As for pictures, I was talking to chris and he said even a plain multicoloured shirt is more expensice than a white shirt with image
Last edited by Rory on Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT99

so, I would rater have a nice shirt, than a nasty white one(like the ones you get free with things)
Anonymous

I agree, I'd rather pay £20 for a good looking T-Shirt that is good quality rather than £5 on some paper thin white rag.

Number 5 or Number 1 are the only ones I'd buy.
MostMagicalCat

less is more....1 or 5 but with usernames........way hey :)
[
Williscroft

I think it should defornatly be 1 or 5 i have just changed my vote to 1. It should have the colours of the site i think which is blue and yellow and should be very simple with the TT and TTF logo on it with the web site just like 1 and 5 have. And like people have said i would rather spend more money on a colourd T-shirt than getting a white one for less. :D
Harmankar

I think Entree 6 Rules Hope it wins :o
MT99

When does the voting finish?
Anonymous

hiya,
can i have sum1s email addy so that they can tell me wot has bin goin on bcus i have not ben on 4 a week bcus my pc crashed so can sum1 plz tell me wots bin going on thx
:D :D :D :D
Anonymous

What, on this topic? Or in general? Just have to read through my love! :D

I voted number 5, it was between 1 and 5....liked the yellow trim, thought it livened the number 1 design up a bit...

It's simple, does the job, and as Satch said, doesn't shout out that I'm a member of an Internet forum about a theme park. :mrgreen: Some people don't quite understand it lmao ;)

:twisted: :P
Anonymous

I was gonna go for 5 but didn't like the yellow bits
TenZero

same ere, if the yellow bits were out it wood luk great:D:D
abbylei

number 1 or 5...i think i prefer number 1 :D i too am not keen on the yellow parts.