Help with proposal

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Griffoivii

Hi all,

Just got a bit of a query really. I'm going to alton towers next Thursday with my gf and I think I'd like to pop the question to her in the gardens with all of the lights.

I would quite like to get the moment captured either on video or a photo and im not sure how I would achieve this as it will only be my gf and I.

Is there a chance AT would spare a staff member to hang around at the location at a set time to catch it or would I be best trying to hand a note to a fellow park customer in the hope that they will oblige?

Thanks!
ROYJESS

There should be plenty of people around mostly guest and you might find the odd staff member in the gardens or at the start of the gardens. Maybe get yourself a tripod, phone stand or selfie stick and set up the camera. As far as your gf is concerned, you are filming the gardens and the lights.

Good luck and let us know how you get on and fingers cross that she will say yes!
Chris
Admin
Admin

How lovely! If you want to send me an email with details, I can forward it to the contacts we have at the park. I know they are about to have the busiest week of the year yet, so there's no guarantee they would be able to help - but nothing to lose by trying.