Warwick Dungeons not letting single guests in

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
dementedde

So I booked for Warwick Castle, transport and accommodation with the main reason to do The Castle Dungeon. I'm going up alone and tried to book it online. But the 1 person slot wasn't visible to select and only went from 2 people up to six. So I thought it was an error and messaged them. Today they have messaged me back...

Due to the Castle Dungeons having a capacity of 6 people per show - we can only allow a maximum of 3 separate groups together. Unfortunately, due to this reason you cannot book a single ticket by itself.

They didn't state this anywhere on their website for people like me whos main reason for going is for the Dungeons. Anyway its too late now to get reimbursed for anything so I'm gonna have to just go! I was thinking about booking for 2 people and just go in by myself or to be placed with another group. But if they stop me then I've wasted even more money.

Is anyone going to Warwick on Wednesday? If you are I'd be happy to pay for you to come in with me to experience The Dungeon.
Chris
Admin
Admin

Not really sure I get the thinking behind their decision, but hope you can make the best of it anyway.