Official 12th March visit

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

[quote=""Rory-TTF""][quote=""Bantamboy""]Its would cost me 30 - 40 (not including food, drink and ride merchandise),

I've got Bad News guys!
Unfortunately I've had to let my parents borrow my money, and I won't get it back till April at the latest!
:x

Though September is still possible, and hey! anybody care to meet up on the last week of the school year? lol[/quote]

no offense, thats just a lame excuse mate

what kind of parents borrow kids money and why cant they give it back to you next week - sorry thats lame buy u and your parents[/quote]

I think that's a bit harsh, Rory, maybe his parents really needed some extra cash? Not really anyone's business, is it?

There's a CAT in Forbidden Valley?? Where?? :D :D :D
Anonymous

Well I think the ctas from the local villages or summat, I've heard quite a few people mentioning it on ATA. Lets drag the pussy into TTF! (No Pun intended!)
Gashead

i always see lots off pussy at AT...again no pun intended :P
Philman

I know this is a bit off topic, but it seems pointless to start a new topic just for it! What day in the week is generally quieter? Cheers :D
What a fad.
Anonymous

im hoping on going to alton on the 12th of march, quite new to the board so will be good to meet some people, anyone traveling from the nottingham/ derby area?
Jay12

Im coming from Newark. And will be going through the out skirts of Notts.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
notts nat

me too through mansfield