Official 12th March visit

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
notts nat

i am deffenately going now so is na aka forbidden valley rocks and i would love to be a cherleader
Anonymous

[quote=""kylies_kitty""][quote=""Gashead""]that pitch looks like wembleys at the moment!yea lets ava minigame o footy!everyone has to play or they have to be cheer leaders :lol: [/quote]

Ooooooo Oooooooo Me to be cheerleader with the ttf faghag, el kaycee :wink:[/quote]

Oooh, shall we wear lil skirts and carry pompoms together, kitty? ;) :P

:twisted: :P
Nikki-

I will hopefully be on this trip but might have to leave early as have a 21st to go to in the evening!

Miss Nikki xx

Dont hate me cos im beautiful, hate me cos your boyfriend thinks so too
Jay12

This trip is costing me £100 to meet you lot :evil:
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Anonymous

[quote=""Jay14""]This trip is costing me £100 to meet you lot :evil:[/quote]
Your lucky, any meet up will be in excess of £60 for transport, if I go the slow way (ferry) or £90 by air. Then the park and if I really want a good go at it accomodation.

Ok, sorry for that but consider yourself lucky.

I will make my strongest endvours to be at at least one meet up this year, sadly not the 12th of march but I really really want to go.
Jay12

But your earning your money. i have to do gardening or washing pots :(. But it should be money well spent seen as im staying for the weekend with rory :D.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Gashead

whats that jay 7 quid for camping and 93 on food :wink: is crofty letting you have his camping fire :D
Martin1

the trips costin me about £130 as we are staying in the hotel aswell but i am dead excited :D
Anonymous

Its would cost me 30 - 40 (not including food, drink and ride merchandise),

I've got Bad News guys!
Unfortunately I've had to let my parents borrow my money, and I won't get it back till April at the latest!
:x

Though September is still possible, and hey! anybody care to meet up on the last week of the school year? lol
Rory

[quote=""Bantamboy""]Its would cost me 30 - 40 (not including food, drink and ride merchandise),

I've got Bad News guys!
Unfortunately I've had to let my parents borrow my money, and I won't get it back till April at the latest!
:x

Though September is still possible, and hey! anybody care to meet up on the last week of the school year? lol[/quote]

no offense, thats just a lame excuse mate

what kind of parents borrow kids money and why cant they give it back to you next week - sorry thats lame buy u and your parents
liam2063

All that its going to cost me is for.....

:arrow: petrol money
:arrow: maccy dees
:arrow: night time security guard
Anonymous

Rory,
as crap as it is thats my reason,
it is a crap excuse, yes, but thats the way life screws you from time to time.
Lame, yes, I agree but thats my excuse!
Anonymous

[quote=""liam2063""]All that its going to cost me is for.....

:arrow: petrol money
:arrow: maccy dees
:arrow: night time security guard[/quote]

cats will protect ya :wink: all they will want is cuddles and food :lol:
Anonymous

Lol Kitty.
I've heard of this FV cat, very cute apparently, why don't you steal that little cutey!
Gashead

we need to sort out whos playing in the footy match and what teams...perhaps every goal we score we pay a pound to comoic relife?crofty and kitty and i are sorting a meet up DVD
stokywolf

Well for one Theres no way im on martins team!!!! :P .
Should it be peaulty's or a mini match? im with peno's :P :P
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Nick

Hopefully i should be in the park on opening day! How busy are you expecting it to be??
Williscroft

Its busy-ish but no were near as busy as the holls, I got tolled i couldnt go on opeing day last night as me dads mate has arraged something without asking me dad first and it just so happens its on the 12th march :( but me dad said well im still taking you as i tolled you i would 12 months ago :D Might have to leve a little earlyer than normal though ( mabey around half 5 ) Should still be a great day , cant wait :D
sammie04

me and anthony are definately coming the meetup anthony shall be bringing his handbag and camera and i want to wear my tiara and jay said he might wear his huge afro wig :lol:
Anonymous

[quote=""Bantamboy""]Lol Kitty.
I've heard of this FV cat, very cute apparently, why don't you steal that little cutey![/quote]

wasnt talking about that cat to protect liam, i know what he ment by that, crofty told him he got a key for something.... escapes my head what he ment by that :wink: :^o