Official 12th March visit

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

Here is the list so far

12th March - OPENING DAY/RITA

Definitely

Kylies Kitty
Gashead
Dstone_uk
Crofty
Martinrules62 and friend James
Rory-TTF
Stokywolf
Ron Mc Don
Jay14
Kaycee
Sammie and bro Ant
Phil
Brainiac
Dean8001
Snake
Williscroft
Nightsin2dreams
martinrules62
JamesBailey
MarkLocker
El Wayneo (all to become clearo at the meet upo)

Probabaly
Ade (if can get out of bed)
Saz & bf (if can get transport)
CJ Quicksilver
lchadd_uk
Chris and Steve (Are def in park)
DoopyDan
natz

Maybe

.:adam:.
Nikki
Dave_
Adz-TTR

anymore people attending the first meet up?

21 are deffinates, 9 probables and 3 maybe's We are over half way to an Air and Nemesis take-over! maybe RMT also.... and 3 skyride carriages.... 4 toyland tours boats......5 flume boats..... and maybe a full rita take-over ........ Hex 1/4 corky take over....... 5 Duel cars....full if all goes to plan, you get the idea :tongue:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

how ccome i am on prob and defnetly, i am so going!!

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

notts nat

i am probably going
natz :lol:
Anonymous

With just under 2 months (6 weeks) till the first meet up the list is growing. Lets make this first one of 2005 the one where the rest have to beat. Already got some tunes ready for the meet up vids. yes, shall be doing more than one.
Anonymous

Ok, right, mmmm, Ok... It would appear March is not in my best interests to go... I sincerly apologise to anyone hoping to see me there and w/e else. I am annoyed myself but I have other things going on in March and my parents are none to happy with the amount of time off I will need during the month and with the exams drawing closer... meh.

I will make an attempt to make it over for one fo the Summer meetup or a Fireworks one.

:cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:
Anonymous

Me thinks you should do a vid with Keane - Somewhere only we know as a bg song!

Well I've found my route there, now its just a matter of getting some guys to go with me to make sure I an go and check they can go too!

But you should still put me down as a maybe.
Gashead

Anyone wanna bring a footy so we can have a kick around on the green turf of alton :D
Anonymous

Theres gonna be a PK Shootout between a few guys, Jay, Martinrules62 and Stoky I think, I'm sure you'll be allowed join in.
Anonymous

[quote=""Gashead""]Anyone wanna bring a footy so we can have a kick around on the green turf of alton :D [/quote]Green Turf of Alton?. See Here>>http://ugland.myphotoalbum.com/view_pho ... ive&id=aad
Anonymous

Grass Grows,
They always manage to fix it in time for March so I doubt there'll be any change this year!
Jay12

Im up for a good kick around :D if theres room.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Gashead

that pitch looks like wembleys at the moment!yea lets ava minigame o footy!everyone has to play or they have to be cheer leaders :lol:
Ant

Im up for a game of footie :P even though im crap.
sammie04

ant you cant even play footie mind you neither can i :lol: this should be funny to watch
Jay12

[quote=""Gashead""]that pitch looks like wembleys at the moment!yea lets ava minigame o footy!everyone has to play or they have to be cheer leaders :lol: [/quote]
I think you will be good at that then.
I'll get me tits in gear and play up front :D
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Gashead

[quote=""Jay14""][quote=""Gashead""]that pitch looks like wembleys at the moment!yea lets ava minigame o footy!everyone has to play or they have to be cheer leaders :lol: [/quote]
I think you will be good at that then.
I'll get me tits in gear and play up front :D[/quote]your tits...or your belly which ever touches the floor first will trip everyon up...ull be sent of after 30 seconds!
Anonymous

[quote=""Gashead""]that pitch looks like wembleys at the moment!yea lets ava minigame o footy!everyone has to play or they have to be cheer leaders :lol: [/quote]

Ooooooo Oooooooo Me to be cheerleader with the ttf faghag, el kaycee :wink:
Anonymous

I'll be playing footy If I make it!
Wearing a shirt with the City Badge on of course!
I'll be the one missing all the shots and being a cr*p defender.
But heading the goals in!
2006+ Planning Worker

You might see me there(I stand out from the other workers but thats all i'm saying)

:D
liam2063

oohhh you mean people.... i really wanna go now.... im gonna have to see what i can arrange :|