Official 12th March visit

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

i am up for anyhin but lucie won't come on anything exsept maby air and some of the maller rides(wihin reason of course)

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Jay12

I dont think were doing rides anymore?
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Anonymous

I won't be attending for three main reasons:

1) My identity is hidden - and if i turned up saying ''im FC'' you would probably mob me and then the whole secret would be out.

2) I will be working on the meet up days as this season i am in most saturdays.

3) I don't really want to meet all you enthusiasts- im just here to mod hehe :P
Locker

The TNT (TowersNerdTeam) will be attending. That's me, JamesBailey and adamdewhurst. It's the launch day of our site as-well and I'm sure we'll pop accross and say hello to you all :wink:

Regards,
Mark
Anonymous

Let me have a really good think of how we could get alton involved and i think what ever it is, theres plenty of space to do something at least.
Jay12

I think me and kitty have agreed on my congo idea. Aslong as everyone else will join in.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Vik

Count me in.. :)
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Anonymous

I've heard Rita isn't opening until 28th March.
Martin1

we may not be coming now it depends if we get the room sorted out soon il sort it out on monday but it should bee ok i mup for anythin :D
notts nat

i will help xxxxx
stokywolf

Woaw Woaw now listen :P
Doing anything To help Charity or any other sort of thing like that then you must definatly count me in :D
Anything for charity and ill do me best at helping out

P.s Mart you better bring your butt to the meetup dont go whimping out because you look like a turkey when doing the conga :P
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

I would go but,
1. The only person who's going (Wh still lives nearly 20 miles away) anywhere near me is off to the hotel the day before.
2. My mate could take me but believe me he might not take well to some of you (He's a bit of a homophobe) plus his dad who'd have to drive us is one of those who'd probably think your all peadophiles or summat dodgy lol.
Anonymous

[quote=""Bantamboy""]I would go but,
1. The only person who's going (Wh still lives nearly 20 miles away) anywhere near me is off to the hotel the day before.
2. My mate could take me but believe me he might not take well to some of you (He's a bit of a homophobe) plus his dad who'd have to drive us is one of those who'd probably think your all peadophiles or summat dodgy lol.[/quote]

You have never seen me handle homophobes in real life have ya banthamboy :wink: 18 years of begin "out" as gay and dealing with some people who have a problem with it and i take it your mate is about the same age bantham... well, it would be like swatting a fly with a car, messy yet highly entertaining :wink: :tongue:

Anyway, the main point isnt about sexuality its about having fun. Maybe get ade to come again... oh i do hope so :wink: I still get a cheeky smile everytime i watch my footage of the first ever meet up of wayne being dragged off by ade to the tavern. And as a start, i shall be fully loaded to the point of at least one round this time and an extra drink for ade, crofty, kaycee and craig for only reasons from the last meet up they know about.
Martin1

just wait till meetup stoky il have to beat you at something !!!! muhahaha!!! cant wait till meet up tho :D
Anonymous

Hehehehe I'm coming! Me and Craig have gotten that bus from Uttoxeter before, it's ok, a bit annoying though because it goes through the little villages like Rocester and places like that and is excruciatingly slow!! Ah Kitty, shall we be getting intoxicated again?? Hopefully this time my hair won't go f*ckery-do :lol:

:twisted: :P
Anonymous

Ah Kitty, shall we be getting intoxicated again?? Hopefully this time my hair won't go f*ckery-do :lol:
No my dear Kaycee, that was because you went on the flume hunni, I do have the evidence still on the computer hun.... nothing to do with spending the first 90 mins in the tavern... although reports do say that something is going on in the tavern area... oh well, Craigs temple may be going or being done up :wink:
stokywolf

:P :P
OoOooo Big hard martin :P

Ill try get some piccy's of Tavern when i go again in next few weeks.

Do you really want me to do that age test kitty??? :tongue:
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

stoky, i didnt realise you could make me go quite red in that way matey :wink:
notts nat

what about the can can
:? :wink:
notts nat

i thought it was an idea
:wink: