The smells of Alton Towers

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
altonmaniac1

I’m aware that the park use some of AromaPrime’s scents. I just wanted to know if anyone knows the exact ones they use and for where? I would love to try them out. Thanks
Morgan

Towers have been using scents for decades, there's a whole lot of interesting (and sometimes horrible) smells they've used!

Duel typically uses Musty for the Vestibule (I believe it's also used in Hex and Dungeon), and they used to use Garden Shed for the "outdoor" scenes. Wicker Man tends to use Woodsmoke for the preshow/station.

Some of the more interesting and pungent aromas come from Scarefest. Altonville uses a wide variety of smokey smells, the most prominent being Burning Witch (they might also use Burning Peat, but I can't quite remember). Darkest Depths is infamous for it's Vomit smell as well. Sub-Species uses Train Smoke, Bats, and a custom/exclusive Alien Nest smell (which is very similiar to the screaming heads bit in Duel). Attic used Club for the preshow, and another unique smell- something along the lines of Toy-Box; imagine a combination of wood and vaseline.