TT ScareMazing 7 - Reviews & Feedback

Archive for past events.
Dan

Thank you to everyone who attended our ScareMazing 7 event at Alton Towers Resort!

We'd love to hear your thoughts about the day, whether there are things you particularly enjoyed or any suggestions that we could consider for future events, do let us know.
Paulncc1701d

Brill day loved it seeing the behind the scenes was Brill . And just the General atmosphere Of it all . Well done to you all and thank you Paul
BigAxeDave

It’s Monday. I’m still aching. However. This was the most amazing weekend. Some of us dressed up some didn’t, did it matter ? No. Because the event was marvellous,AT have done a wonderful job with the mazes this year. Thank you to all the TTSP team for once again making this a warm friendly and enjoyable event. Time to almost military spec apart from the small issue at the end that actually worked out better for us all.
Another great q&a in the afternoon that filled in the gaps within the mazes and the thoughts behind them. And a new coffee machine whoop!whoop!
Can’t wait to meet up next time. Special thank you to Michelle for being awesome with our tickets. And the quote of the day is ”my radio isn’t working “
Look! It’s a million to one chance.... but it might just work.
Towers_Tourist

Thank you SO much again for another fantastic event! I am still suffering with a Towers hangover and everything still hurts but it was so, so worth it! 
Thanks again to the team for organizing and everyone who attended who were all so friendly especially when I was scared before the mazes. Don't think I would have got through them without Roberta or Craig. Already counting down until the next one!  
Chloé xx
Liam.W

This was the best scaremazing I have ever done, I finally braved a proper maze and the behind the scenes of both mazes was really interesting, especially in Mine Tours having a play in the rat runs! The talk was really interesting seeing the design process of the mazes and learning more about the many weird smells they have this year! Thanks to everyone who organises these events and helps make them run so smoothly! 
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

Rabz46

Big thank you to all the team! As always very welcoming.

Great Q&A that could have gone on all day with the guys from Towers being so honest it was refreshing.

Big thanks for swinging the double behind the scenes, I don't know how you managed it but gratefully appreciated.

Finally a big shout out to all the people who made a great day from the guys who I went through the mazes with to the lovely ladies in Purple 2.

Can't wait to see what fun and excitement the TowersTimes gang can get together for the next event!
Towers_Tourist wrote:Don't think I would have got through them without Roberta or Craig. Already counting down until the next one!  
Between Craig, and his very manly war cry, and my innate talking to things that did/ didn't move we had your back! So glad to hear you had a good time!
Morgan

Once again, the event was so much fun! It was really great to take-over the mazes, as it's always so nice to see different peoples reactions, and doing them as a community is really refreshing. 
The talk was insightful hearing just how much effort is put into Scarefest every year. As always, it was really fascinating to listen to- I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Of course, the highlight of Scaremazing for me is seeing everyones costumes! I had a blast making mine, and it was really exciting to see everyone elses and to hear their own stories of how they came to be.
It was a really pleasant surprise to be treated to tours of both Attic and Altonville. It's always really great to be able to slowly walk through the attractions with the house lighting on so you can really appreciate the finer details, and having the cast and creatives pointing out subtle effects and story nuances you might not have noticed really improved my outlook on them.
In terms of feedback- I have quite a bit, actually. Whilst the later start was nice as it meant there was extra time to get bloodied and costumed, it felt like it sacrificed the "eventiness" of the day, if that makes sense. After discussing with a few other attendees, part of a TTSP Event is the stupidly early start and the pre-opening gathering and mingling. It sounds silly and is probably just me being sentimental however! I also felt that this meant that we lost out on the oppurtunity for takeovers (although I do understand that riding anything in the 2hrs or so before our maze access would have been a great challenge). The park was busy, and there's nothing we could do about that- but the lack of takeovers was a shame. It's weird, as the day mostly felt like just a usual day at Scarefest whilst hanging out with friends before the evening kicked in.
Despite those little niggles- I enjoyed the event as usual! I'd like to thank everyone who attended these events throughout the year for being there to have so much fun and games with, and an even bigger thanks to the staff at all the parks for helping put on such a show. And of course, a huge thanks to the teams behind these events- your effort really shows, and the smoothness of the day is amazing every time. I look forward to seeing you all again in the Spring- I hope you all have a great Winter!
-Morgan
mol7030

Better late than never from me and Becky:

We had a fantastic time at the Scaremazing event; it’s one of the highlights of our year! The amount of organisation from the admins that goes in to these events is clear and the exclusives are fantastic. For me, the BTS‘s are so enjoyable - seeing the detail that goes in to these mazes to make them effective.

Looking forward to the 2020 events!

MO’L