30 before 30

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Rabz46

Good Afternoon!

I'm looking to help a friend achieve a roller coaster related bucket list goal before they hit 30, so I thought 30 coasters before 30 but i'm struggling to find enough decent coasters in the UK which rides would you accept for this challenge?

Towers
Smiler, Thirteen, Rita, Oblivion, Nemesis, Galactica, Wickerman (Spinball/ Runaway Mine Train?) Total: 7

Thorpe
Swarm, Saw, Stealth, Nemesis Inferno, Colossus (Walking Dead, Derren Brown?) Total: 6

Chessington
Dragons Fury? Vampire? Rattle Snake? Vampire?

Legoland Windsor

Stretching out of Merlin

Blackpool
The Big One, Icon, Big Dipper, Grand National, Infusion, Irn Bru Revolution Total: 6

Drayton Manor
Shockwave Total: 1

Please fill in the blanks!

Regards,
Roberta
Torsie24

You can't accept DBGT - but you could throw in Scorpion Express if you need to bump it up. 

if you got really desperate we often argue if Kobra is a coaster or not.....(I mean, it's not, but my daughter won't accept that, and I kind of see her point.....) 
Dan

Towers

Nemesis, Oblivion, Galactica, Rita, Thirteen, The Smiler, Wicker Man, Spinball Whizzer, Runaway Mine Train, Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure (10)

Thorpe

Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth, The Swarm, Saw, Flying Fish, The Walking Dead:The Ride (7)

Chessington

Dragon’s Fury, Rattlesnake, Vampire, Scorpion Express (4)

Legoland

The Dragon, Dragon’s Apprentice (2)

BPB

Icon, Infusion, Big Dipper, Grand National, Nickelodeon Streak, The Big One, Revolution, Avalanche (8)

That’s 31 covering the 4 main Merlin parks and Pleasure Beach. You also have Drayton Manor, Flamingo Land, Pleasurewood Hills, Lightwater Valley, Adventure Island etc
Rabz46

Sounds like a good start!
Dom

Flamingo Land
Velocity, Hero, Kumali, Mumbo Jumbo, Zooom! (New 10 looper opening next year) - 5/6

Paultons Park
Velociraptor, Flight of the Pterosaur, Cat-o-pillar, Cobra, Dino Chase (Storm Chaser opening next year) - 5/6

Drayton Manor
Shockwave, Troublesome Trucks, Accelerator, Buffalo Mountain Coaster - 4

Plus many others. The Roller Coaster Database might be able to help you see what's where 
AltonOperator

Both Speed and Megafobia at Oakwood should probably be included
Thanks Jack
Rabz46

Loving the options, thank you!