TowersTimes' Spring Spectacular - April 13th
Alton Towers Resort

SouthParks' Southern Screamer - June 8th
Thorpe Park Resort

TowersTimes' Summer Festival - August 3rd
Alton Towers Resort

TowersTimes' ScareMazing - October 12th
Alton Towers Resort

We are excited to announce another year of fantastic TTSP Events. Expect exclusive ride time, behind the scenes tours, insightful talks by park management, and all the usual craziness (including bubbles) at Alton Towers Resort and Thorpe Park Resort.

We'll also be hosting a meet up at Alton Towers Resort on opening day to get rid of those closed season blues - details to be announced in due course.

Look forward to seeing everyone for another memorable year.
DeadJack5

Great to see the dates for next year! I should be able to do all the events but need to work out some of the dates. Besides that, I should be able to attend and can't wait to see everyone again!

Ps: Be prepared for more bubbles than ever...
Last edited by DeadJack5 on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
streetmagix

Did you find a copy of my shift pattern or something? All of them fall on my free weekends so I should be able to attend all of them!
ThemeParkML

Disappointed to hear that there won't be another event at Chessington but, I'm still very much looking forward to attending all events next year! :)
Theme Park Music Looped
Looping Your Favourite Theme Park Music

Capt.Barnacles

Won't be able to make the Spring event next year because my partner and I are going to Phantasialand that weekend, nor the Southern one due to a Muse concert in Manchester the same day, but I should certainly be at Summer Festival and Scaremazing of course!
Dubaidave

For the first time ever I might get to make one of these meet-ups. Looking at the summer festival.
What do I need to do to register?
DeadJack5

Dubaidave wrote:For the first time ever I might get to make one of these meet-ups. Looking at the summer festival.
What do I need to do to register?
All you need to do is purchase a ticket to one of the events when they go on sale!
TT Festival was great last year and I'm sure this year will be equally as good!
Ben-

I wish I could register, but Alton being a 4-hour drive away, I usually have to pay for overnight stays and recently having a huge holiday in America for the first time, I can't afford it.  Maybe next time.

About the Thorpe park one, could I use a Thorpe annual pass, or do I have to get a different ticket, also where do we meet, and is there any other info I can use as this is quite vague?
In case I don't see ya good afternoon, good evening, and good night, ha ha

Formally bendaboss
Justin

Hey Ben,
We only issue the dates of each event initially, but further information is usually released 3-4 weeks from the actual event.

Season passes are usually accepted. :)