Evermore

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Dungeon-X-Smile

Evermore is a new Experience Park that is going to come to Utah, and it looks so incredible. Instead of being a regular theme park, this one is all about experience, themed to be a fantasy land. The park is filled with actors, action and so many different story telling avenues. Apparently everything in the park has been custom chosen and has a story behind it, which a guest can explore. It has been described to be merging video games, fantasy and reality, and I am beyond excited. This park, according to Blooloop and its creators, has redesigned the theme park formula, and is going to bring forward a large change in the way theme parks are made. There are no attractions, just interactive adventures or quests which you can embark on to explore the different aspects of the park. The park is designed to recognise you, and the more you go to the park, the more you can unlock. You can even create a guild or clan if you become high enough! 

Another amazing element of the park is that there are the three annual events. Which are :

Mythos 
In the summer, is a lantern festival loosely based in Norse mythology. “It’s very fantasy, very Shakespearean, a giant lantern festival around the park with quest-driven storylines.”
Lore
A haunted experience with Celtic origins. “It’s very much a scary forest walk-through haunt experience, with a lot of questing, a lot of goal oriented stuff with actors and creatures throughout the forest.”
The Winter Event
The winter event becomes a beautiful Dickensian Christmas landscape. “By that point we always have enough snow around to enhance the season and the architecture.”

This new way that the creators have made for this park is truly mindblowing, and personally I cannot be more excited for this. From what I've read, it seems almost as if just as you've stepped out of reality and into a video game. The unique take on a theme park seems to be one of a kind and I cannot believe that this is being done. 

More information here: 
https://blooloop.com/features/evermore-park-josh-shipley-utah/
https://blooloop.com/experience-park-concept-immersive/

Evermore's Website:
https://www.evermore.com/
NemeJaney

Looks absolutely amazing and surreal :O Without big rides to build and maintain, that's a massive chunk of budget which can go towards making a hyper-magical environment (if it's a theme park budget) :D
Dom

Oh wow, this looks absolutely stunning. It looks like it could become really personal the more you visit and love the idea of guilds. Its sort of merging Role Playing with games like Fable and Skyrim to create a world that could be quite magical. I bet this would be stunningly eerie during Halloween.