Screamfest - Burton Upon Trent

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Zach

Burton Screamfest have become active again on their social media channels, which can only mean we are again in the run up to Scare Season!

Screamfest in Burton, is a Scream Park for all the family but does tailor to those who love a good scare! They have incredibly themed lengthy mazes and each year tend to have a new maze to be experienced.

2018 sees them continue this trend, with 2018’s NEW maze yet to be announced and the 4 other mazes confirmed.

- Dia de los Muertos
- Demonica
-Love Hurts
- Freak out

- New maze for 2018 (Replaces Soul Seekers) what could this be? Quite a large space to be played with and Screamfest are very good with detail and theming can’t wait to see what they come up with...
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Last week saw the resurrection of Screamfest, a popular, must-experience Halloween event in the Staffordshire Moorlands.

Attraction Source was invited to the preview event on Thursday 14th October to experience everything the event has to offer.

ROYJESS

Great photos. Looks like you had a good evening.
SussyBaka

If I had seen those in real it would have scared the **** out of me, faint heart me :|