Planning: Netherlands/Germany 2018

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Morgan

Hey all,
Currently in the midst of planning a trip to Europe for a bit of a coaster road trip. Starting off with two days at Efteling, nipping into Toverland, then finishing with two days at Phantasialand. I've not experienced any of these parks so I was wondering if anyone has any tips and tricks to make the week easier. Any suggestions for food, travel advice etc are welcome :)
Thanks in advance!
-Mo
Michelle

Of the parks you're planning to visit,the only one I have experienced is Efteling.
It's a wonderful park and I'm glad you're spending more than one day there as it's definitely a two day park at least, if it's busy when you go you could even spread it over a day or two more tbh if you want to see everything the park has to offer!
Are you staying on site? The hotels are gorgeous.

Things not to miss -
Ravelijn - This show is ticketed, you have to get tickets from an automated booth which is opposite the entrance to the arena .it's free to watch but on a busy day the tickets get snapped up , it's worth heading there fairly early so you can get the pick of which showing you want.
Also the Aquanura water and light show plays a couple of times throughout the day on the main lake near the front of the park, it's worth catching , times are advertised in the maps.

Baron/De Vliegende Hollander/Joris en de Draak/Python for your big ride fixes
Pagode/Symbolica/Droomflucht at least for dark rides (Pagode is a big revolving viewing platform , the views are stunning especially on a sunny day or at night.)
The ride reliability has always been pretty good when we've been and the queues can get huge but generally move fairly swiftly.

Food - the food is generally of a great standard park wide, I can recommend the unox hot dog type sausages which are available at stands around the park, the potato on a stick :lol , pancakes from Polles Kitchen near Symbolica (they are expensive but inside the restaurant is really cool and themed)

If you get chance , make time for a wander through the fairytale forest, it's really charming.

If you want to know anything else let me know and I'll try to help :) .
Morgan

Cheers Michelle :) As far as I know we're staying close, but not on-site. The parks website also says it'll be a "lively" few days so it shouldn't be too busy!