Air Concept Art. Never Seen Before.

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Adrian

Air Concept art that I never put on TT. Only photos I'm afraid, they are too big to fit on my scanner. Probably the reason  I never shared before. No such thing as smart phones back then. Lol.

Adz
Admin
Admin

Amazing stuff...

Imagine if the area had actually looked like that, those head choppers on the ride track would have been awesome. 
Robert.W

Wow! Awesome pictures!

Just a bit of a shame that they were never able to pull it off to that level. What we got was good, but what could have been would have been so much more, if these pictures are anything to go by.

Dan

Brilliant photos!

Thanks so much for sharing, Adrian.
Justin

It is really good to see some of the original planning!

Thank you for taking the time to upload for us all to see :)
RobHand

Thanks for sharing Adrian, these are really great concepts! I would have loved to have witnessed what the atmosphere would have been like.

It’s weird to think that maybe if this much of investment actually took place, and was given this much detail / theming, would galactica still have replaced it? Interesting thought
Dom

Wow! Those are so beautiful. Shame it never looked like that, but what we got wasn't that bad. Thanks for sharing them as they are pretty cool
Luce

I echo everyone's comments - such awesome artwork and shame it didn't end up the same :)

Thanks for sharing the images Adrian :)
TheBeornen

Wow that looks amazing, I wish AT would invest some money into the themeing around Air/Galactica because it feels like the odd one out of all the SW's with the least themeing even though in my opinion it's one of the best rides at the park.
Reassess your modern lives and ignite your senses.

The Wicker Man comes for us all.

Be Chosen...