Blackpool Pleasure Beach - October 2017

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
ThemeCrafter264

I'm almost certainly going to be visiting Blackpool Pleasure Beach this weekend (on most likely Sunday) but I have a few questions to ask...

1. What is the best ride order to do?
2. How long should I expect queues to be?
3. Is there a good head position for riding infusion? Your advice last time helped me a lot with Furius Baco.

Thanks a lot!
MakoMania

ThemeCrafter264 wrote:I'm almost certainly going to be visiting Blackpool Pleasure Beach this weekend (on most likely Sunday) but I have a few questions to ask...

1. What is the best ride order to do?
2. How long should I expect queues to be?
3. Is there a good head position for riding infusion? Your advice last time helped me a lot with Furius Baco.

Thanks a lot!
1)I normally do The Big One and Avalanche early as they tend to get the biggest queues, but be aware that the majority of rides don't open until 10:30am even though the gates open at 10am. Ice Blast should be open from 10am though. Surprisingly Ghost Train usually gets one of the biggest queues in the park also!

2) 20 minutes will be you average queue I'd guess, a bit longer or shorter dependent on weather and time of day.

3) I personally don't find Infusion too bad, but I would reccomend riding up front and with your head pressed against the headrest.

:)
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
ThemeCrafter264

Thanks a lot! Hopefully Storm Brian won't make Big One close all the time, due to high winds :)
Robert.W

ThemeCrafter264 wrote:Thanks a lot! Hopefully Storm Brian won't make Big One close all the time, due to high winds :)
It's why we've postponed our trip to Towers until next weekend as we didn't want to risk travelling for four hours and have rides closing all day! Have a good time at Blackpool though! :)

MakoMania

ThemeCrafter264 wrote:Thanks a lot! Hopefully Storm Brian won't make Big One close all the time, due to high winds :)
Yeah, Big One & Revolution are the ones to watch for wind speed. The rest of the rides cope pretty well.
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]