Casual Alton Towers Visit 20/4/17 (Picture Heavy)

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
DeadJack5

I made a brief visit to Alton Towers today, i didn't really intend to ride much but mainly take a lot of photos. I hope you enjoy them. I did take photos of the SW8 site as well from the skyride and have posted them in the construction topic)

Anyways, enjoy these pictures which are a mixture of photos taken from my iPhone 6s Plus and my Bridge camera which i am unaware of the make and model. (These photos uploaded aren't in any particular order and also there maybe some images uploaded twice due to how they were uploaded on line i may have accidentally posted the same picture more than once so be warned)

Whilst there, there was rumors of Nemesis: Sub Terra testing, when i got there, there was no testing of the monitors and audio which i was told but instead i could hear hissing noises from the exit container so maybe the effects were being tested and/or mechanics inside the ride. Whatever it was, i'm sure it's a positive sign.