How many visits per year?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
DrCalman42

For everybody:
How many times do you all generally visit the park every year? When we had a MAP we went about 10/11 times but lived closer than we do now, mixed in with Warwick Castle.
ThemeCrafter264

1 if I'm lucky (Southerner and don't have a map)
Aidan Lowe

With a MAP it was around 20 visits but now I'm without one I'll probably return to a singular annual visit.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Dan_Roe

I normally get around 1 visit a year and I like it that way as it seems better as I try to make use of the full day out getting on all the rides not just the coasters and thrill rides :D
Liam.W

With my MAP last year I visited 8 times. Hoping to increase that this year!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

Stan.H

I visited a good 20/30 times last year, from full days to just 2 hours in park! I did love my PMAP, and get my moneys worth!! :lol
DrCalman42

Stan.H wrote:I visited a good 20/30 times last year, from full days to just 2 hours in park!
Very impressive, that probably pays for the MAP in 3 visits. It's certainly good to be able to see a 2.5hr queue for something and think "I'll give it a miss and be back in a fortnight or so"!
Stan.H

DrCalman42 wrote:
Stan.H wrote:I visited a good 20/30 times last year, from full days to just 2 hours in park!
Very impressive, that probably pays for the MAP in 3 visits. It's certainly good to be able to see a 2.5hr queue for something and think "I'll give it a miss and be back in a fortnight or so"!
Or, just get in the queue and think "I can do the rest another day!" :lol

Also, thanks!! I try to go as much as possible!!
TheReven

Got a MOP, Free fuel with work van so must have gone at least 20+ times, for two months i went every weekend since I only live 30 minutes away, biggest problem I had was finding someone to go with :lol
Dom

I only visit the park for a weekend a year. Its the issue with being a southern who can't drive. Train is rather expensive
Danny

I normally visit 2/3 times a year being down south. However this year I already have 4/5 trips planned thanks to the MAP :)
addis

Before I was married, about 10 years ago, I used to go at least once a fortnight. Maybe more often.

I got every other Friday off work, as I worked a weekend, so I'd head over on my own and use the single riders.

My maximum ride count was 31 rides, 18 of which were on Nemesis.

I'd use the single riders queue then jump of and run back around. I'd sometimes get back on the same train!

Now, married with children, I get about 3 or 4 times a year.
Zach

At least once week, less over the summer due to work but march-may and September-November I'm there once a week sometimes more at scarefest 
Robert.W

This year I have been 3 times so far with a fourth trip planned for Scarefest! 

Nickolai

I like to try and get 3 in a year. I would love to do more but 3 times is more than enough for the rest of my family! Unfortunately I think I am only able to go twice this year meaning I have no more trips planned to go there again this season! :(
Formally Smiler313
Dan

So far this year I've spent 7 days at the resort and I have at least 8 more planned in before the season finishes :)
AltonOperator

My sister doesn't go on anything, my dad's not keen and my mum thinks she's getting too old for it so I haven't been in 4 years! I'd get the train with friends but the schedule doesn't work. You'd have to go the day before and leave the day after.
Thanks Jack
ROYJESS

I guess that I'm on park on average 11 to 12 days each year
Morgan

I usually visit around 4 times a year, but I do two days at Scarefest on the fourth trip.
gareth.daggitt

<First post> well in a very long time, did have another account but haven't a clue what the details are so hello! Been far to many times this year with the PMAP, 20times so far this Season.